Chapter 7 - Flashback Nightmare

!!WARNING!!- Mature Language, Violence, Sexual Assault, Torture

_____________________________________________

'You heard the car door shut only meaning one thing. Brent Was Home. You brace yourself for what's to come of his wrath. The front door slams open as he walks in with a bottle of whiskey one fourth of it already empty, consumed by him. He looks around and spots, and in that moment I know I'm screwed. As he zeros in on me he raises his voice.

"Why isn't my dinner ready bitch." As he slaps me across the face.

"I-I'm s-sorry." he scoffs

"My food should be ready by the time I get home you useless whore. I should just take you and have you be my buddys stress relief toy, what do you think? hmm, want to be the whore you are."

"N-No please."

"I will just punish you myself."

He grabs me by the hair and drags me to the bedroom, tossing me on the bed he grabs the rope and ties me down. I know what's about to happen but I've gone numb to it and just stared into space. after he has tied me down he reaches for the nightstand and pulls out a knife.

"We are going to have some more fun."

You fight the ropes and scream thrashing around "NO NO NO!!" '

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You sit upright in bed with sweat covering your whole body as you mentally regain yourself. you look at the time. 3:34 am fuck! Not enough time to go back to sleep not that I could if I wanted to anyway. You get up heading to take a shower turning it to cold. Standing under the water you start to question everything about the man that abused and used you. Sighing you turn the water off and step out drying yourself in a fluffy towel.

'I need a distraction to forget or to do something to let my anger out on. Well to the gym it is.' You head to the closet and take out some workout clothes and quickly change into them.'

After you dressed you grab your earbuds and phone off the nightstand, As your walking to the door you ask,

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y can you show me to the gym please?"

"Of course Miss Toretto. Follow the lights on the floor please."

As your following the lights you search for your playlist and get it ready to go. as you enter the training room you start off with some stretches, to loosen you up. From there you run on the treadmill for a mile, once your mile is up you have some water then move on to wrapping your hands. As you finish wrapping your hands you walk up to the punching bag taking your stance and start throwing punches. Slowly getting more aggressive as you take your frustration out, after you have knocked the bag off of the chain you decide to clean it up and move on to lifting weights. After your done with weight lifting you head to the targets to practice you shooting and knife throwing. Getting all bullies you clean up and decide to practice you powers before your last workout which was your cooldown run.

Heading to the reinforced room for the teams simulations you walk in and sit in the middle meditating. You start to center you powers and to really connect with them as you haven't had time. Once your calm you stand up.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y start training simulation based on Mr. Rogers and Miss Maximoffs simulations please."

'Yes Miss Toretto, right away. (animated voice) Simulation starting.'

Numbers pop up counting down ...

..5...

..4...

..3...

..2...

..1...

..GO...

You jump up onto a platform above you, just as a section of the floor diapers into the ground and a bunch of Starks smart bots come flying out shooting lasers at you. Continuing on through you jump from platform to platform well dogging and destroy bots as you go, you jump doing a tumbling double backflip and land on the platform closest to the next section the laser maze. Finishing all of it only to not notice the bottom behind you and get grabbed as the bottom flys off. You pull yourself onto of the bot then punch through the middle of the bot killing it.

With a sigh you get up going over to the bench grabbing your water and checking the time on your phone.
'6:00 am well I better get cleaned up. Mabe one of the boys or letty want to race some.'
Reaching my room I walk in being sure to lock the door. And take a shower, after wrapping yourself in a fluffy towel you go to your wardrobe picking out a outfit for today.

Making my way down with my stuff I enter the kitchen to see everyone already eating except Tony and Bruce who I assume are In the lab

Making my way down with my stuff I enter the kitchen to see everyone already eating except Tony and Bruce who I assume are In the lab. I walk over to the fridge pulling out some fruit and sit down to eat. As I sit I look up asking

"Any of you want to race a little after breakfast? I saw a track not far from the building and I need to clear my head before I go over any data."

Dom pipes up saying "Why don't we all go down to the track and race some."

Time Skip brought to you by Sam trying to steal Bucky's metal arm:

The avengers decided to join us down at the track even some racing as well.

sorry for the slow updates however I am busy. I will try to write more here pretty soon.  :)

951 Words