Friends

Daniel went somewhere else for lunch as three troublemakers called him outside of the school somewhere.
After lunch Daniel was in his classroom sleeping Zoe noticed and found it to be really cute she decided to wake Daniel up but was startled as she heard him shout the f word which caused some people to laugh or say that's what she gets. After that school ended Y/n was walking home until Samuel Seo's car showed up next to her

"Need a ride?" He asked her "no thank you." Y/n said and started walking away. He sighed and began to follow her in his car "y/n I'm not gonna stop till you get in." He said Y/n listened to him and got in she was soon home.

and it was midnight as small Daniel was working shifts at the gas station. Two of his classmates gave him a fake ID "I'm sorry but you're not of age and this is clearly a fake ID" little Daniel said they gave up but asked Daniel a question "then how old are you?" They asked him.
"Uhh what? Why?" They kept asking for his age as someone entered the store to stop them

"Guys stop it let's go somewhere else" Zack said Zack recognized him and went from helping him to bullying him after some time he asked for some alcohol but he said he wouldn't pay. Zack was getting angrier and angrier when his friends talked about Mira and him and punched little Daniel in the face but another person came into the store. "Zack *yawn* what are you doing?" Female voice rang from the door as Daniel saw who it was. (It's Y/n! She'll help me right?) Daniel thought happy she saw the situation and dragged Zack by the ear and outside.

After a few minutes Zack had slap marks on him once he came back into the store and apologized "I'm sorry for hitting you and trying to steal please forgive me." "I forgive you" Daniel said "good I'm so sorry about his behavior! He's never acted like this before." "No it's okay miss" "what's your name?" "It's Daniel" "I met another person that's named Daniel as well I'll name you little Daniel?" He blushed but nodded at the nickname as the four left the store soon after.

But came back again with no Y/n and blackmailed him. It was finally day again as
Daniel woke up and went to school like normal until he reached class and noticed three of his classmates talking about him. Zoe noticed him and welcomed him in as he nodded as he sat down Doo Lee explained what he was talking about. "It's a nude pic of the guy" Daniel was angry Mira heard what they were saying as y/n came into the class tired of her other class she loved Vin and Marry but she needs to make friends.

"What's happening?" Y/n asked Mira "just Zack acting rude and like a bully he bullied this fat kid into getting a nude pic and beating him up" "a fat kid?" Y/n suddenly had a flashback than ran up to Zack and tapped his shoulder "Zack!" "Hi y/n how are you?" Just to be met with a painful slap across the face. "I told you to leave that poor kid alone yesterday but you even have nude pictures of him! You should be ashamed of yourself" Y/n shouted Daniel was surprised she stood up for him and began to develop a crush on her.

Jay stayed at his desk quietly hearing everything "Y/n I'm sorry! Forgive me!" He called for her as she left the class. Zack cried on the floor before getting up quickly "I was actually laughing you know?" He lied (liar) they all thought.

 Zack cried on the floor before getting up quickly "I was actually laughing you know?" He lied (liar) they all thought