Enrich [Giyuu Tomioka]

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

~Enrich 💙Giyuu Tomioka x Gender Neutral Reader(Modern AU)

~Enrich 💙
Giyuu Tomioka x Gender Neutral Reader
(Modern AU)

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

The door slid open, signaling you to turn your attention from the window to the person who had just entered. You stared at the gadget in your boyfriend's hands, "Whatcha got there?"

Giyuu shrugged his shoulders and placed the camera onto the corner couch that he always sits on, "Shinobu found it when she was cleaning out her room. She didn't need it anymore so she gave it to me."

He closed the door before making his way towards the edge of your bed, "How are you?"

"Fine. I could be doing better."

"You bored?"

"Always."

"I would be too if I was stuck in this hospital room."

You slightly pouted, using your foot to lightly kick his back, "Oh stop it. These white walls mock me more than enough."

"Should we decorate it then?"

"Your voice is so monotone— I don't know if your being serious or just being sarcastic."

He kicked his shoes off and crawled onto the bed towards you, his arms wrapping around your waist, "I'm serious. I'll do it for you."

"Giyuu...." You ran your hand through his hair, getting rid of any tangles, "I only have a few months left. It would be pointless to adorn this room."

"You'll regret it though. I know you."

You suddenly paused, hand still buried in Giyuu's hair, "I can't regret it if I'm dead."

His head that was resting by your side shot straight up, "Don't joke about stuff like that."

"It's not a joke-"

"It is and I don't like it."

"Giyuu." Your tone became serious, "I've been telling you this for so long. You know what's bound to happen. Why can't you accept it?"

"I refuse." He hid his face back down onto the bed, "Let me pretend it's not real until it is."

A sympathetic look made its way to your face as you resumed brushing his hair, "Alright, I'll let you play pretend."

"Hey..did you bring food?"

"Of course I did."

You grew excited over the bag that Giyuu placed by your bed side table because you knew that whatever he bought was way better than any of the hospital food that the nurse served you.