A White Tuna's Birthday Gone Wrong! (A Kira x Kiana (Again))

RF2: I mean... why not? It's her birthday and she is... best girl. Fight me. Also, this is before the Captain Kira Yamato chapter so... yeah. This is a prequel.

-Linebreak-

"Alright... a little bit of this... and then this... And... Done!" Kira said as he took a step back and began to mesmirize the decorations he did to Squad V's dorm. Apparently, today is Kiana's birthday, so Squad V (Mei and Bronya), Himeko, Theresa, himself, and Fu Hua planned the tsundere girl a surprise birthday (which was suggested by Kira despite his and Kiana's typical tsundere relationship).

The plan starts with Mei and Fu Hua trying to distract Kiana by going shopping, Theresa and Bronya buying food, and Himeko... supposedly she's about to help Kira with the decorations, but instead she went out to buy some drinks for herself and for the party. Yeah... He's all alone. 

But hey! He's finished with the decorations! All by himself!

"Kira-chi! We're here!" Theresa cheered as she and Bronya entered with the Birthday foods!

"Any word from Mei and Fu Hua?" Kira asked as he went down the small ladder.

"Oooh, you did good with the decorations, Kira-chi!" Theresa awed as she looked at the finished decorations, then she answered his question, "Nothing yet, but I assume that they're still busy with Kiana."

"I see..." Kira nodded... then they heard a knock, "Ah, that must be Himeko."

"The Bronya noticed that Major Himeko didn't helped you." Bronya noted as she settled the cake down on the table, and soon the food.

"I know, augh!" Kira groaned as he stood up, "She instead went out to buy drinks outside. According to her, the drinks she's gonna buy are for us but... I doubt it."

He's about to go for the door to let Himeko in but... The door suddenly opened as Kira was met with a foot to his face as he was sent across the room and crashed in the kitchen.

"AAAAHHHH-OOOF!!"

By Kiana Kaslana herself.

"Intruder Alert! Perverted Captain detected!" Kiana shouted as her leg is raised up, indicating that she kicked the door down.

"O-Ow..." Kira moaned through the debris.

Bronya and Theresa are too shocked as to what happened as they looked at Kira then to Kiana herself.

"Kiana?!/Idiotka's already here?" Theresa and Bronya looked at the white haired girlas they saw both Mei and Fu Hua poking their heads out behind Kiana, the former with a apologetic look while the latter has a worried look as she looked at the Captain in the debris.

"S-Sumimasen..." Mei apologized as she bowed, "The shopping trip was... quick."

"Kira! You alright?" Fu Hua called out as she went to the debris and tried to check Kira.

"Yohoo! I got us some drinks!" Lo and behold, Himeko finally returned... with some booze and sodas, "I got us some alcohol and soda's for us to dri-What the hell happened here?" She paused as she saw the mess Kiana did... Wait, "Ooohhh... I think I know why I was paired up with Kira..."

"YOU THINK?!" Mei, Theresa, and Fu Hua shouted to the adult, who flinched at that... Yeah she deserves that. 

"Oww..." Bronya soon helped Kira to sit up as the boy recovered from the debris with his arm raised up... bent in the wrong way.