Chapter 2 - Scarlett's kidnapped

It has been 5 years since they've graduated from Payton College Preparatory High School, Scarlett and Johnson already had a relationship they're even married already for 2 straight years but Scarlett has never expected about her caughting Johnson cheating on her , She hurrily took a pic of them two as evidence went home and waited for John.

5 hours later.

Johnson finally went home and Scarlett talked with Johnson about what she saw

Scarlett: Are cheating on me?
Shows the photo.

Johnson: What no I wouldn't do that you, besides where'd you get that pic, that might be edited don't believe people out there, some people also has both good and bad deeds some even wants to ruin relationships for fun nor to make the guy/ lady be with them.

Scarlett: I got it own my own, I both saw and heard it with both my 2 eyes and ears, I'm not dead and Blind!

Johnson: Listen this is a misunderstanding!

Scarlett: How can I trust you when I have seen it and heard that you loved her!, and it's not a misunderstanding!

Johnson: Liste-

Scarlett: Slaps him Don't make me listen to you nor make me trust you you're a maniac!

Johnson: How dare you talk to me like that!?

Scarlett: Don't dare me!, I dare you!

Scarlett: Throws phone to him

Johnson: Ok Ok!, I cheated on you and Why'd you throw your phone to me you know it causes pain or maybe even an accident!

Scarlett: I don't care!

Johnson: FINE I MAY HAVE CHEATED ON YOU BUT AT LEAST I CHEATED YOU WITH A RICH AND PRECIOUS LADY!

Scarlett felt every emotions on her mixing but anger is taking over it.

Scarlett: I WANT A DIVORCE, NOW! I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR HORRENDOUS FIGURE!

They both went to different room and started thinks about getting a divorce.

7 days later.

Scarlett and Johnson is already divorced,She felt some quite pain, but is more angry by the time, now Johnson is currently with her mistress.

Alexandra Winston(The mistress). She is a rich-raised by her parents she grew up already rich, when her father died she inherited her father's grands, her father died of a cardiac arrest, while her mother broke up with her father, she does not forgive her mother for the betrayal she did to her father.

Johnson and Alexandra met at Theatre , They both watched the movie, Alex sat down next to John.

But the movie's, the movie's genre is thrilling quite terrifying especially for those one who is always a scaredy cat or maybe those ones who always gets terrified or shocked.

Alexandra always do get terrified or shocked, every time there's a terrifying scene coming in she apologizes to Johnson, because she keeps patting him down disturbing him.