Chapter 3 - Help or Plan?

Scarlett Cannot be able to walk nor run, but instead Chris just helped her,But Scarlett wanted to go back at her home, but Christopher wouldn't let her.

Scarlett: I'm begging you pls let me go, Let me go home!

Scarlett begged until he got Christopher annoyed.

Christopher: But the question's can you walk?, can you even take care of yourselve, you couldn't even walk a single mile.

Christopher got her quiet.

Christopher: Do not even try. Goes out of the room.

Scarlett: Pfff, Maybe he's right, I couldn't really walk a single mile.

A hope was gone away from her, Yet, She felt a truthful pain that could break her.

Scarlett: Cries What am I going to do now I couldn't just let myself get by a strange guy.

Christopher heard her crying inside the room,
He decided to visit her inside again.

As Scarlett starts to hear footsteps from downstairs she stopped cryings and wiping her tears while gasping for air.

Christopher: Goes inside the room and goes near her while holding his handkerchief and a glass of water Is anything ok? Wipes her tears Here's a glass of water drink it if either you want it or not.

Scarlett got frightened.

Scarlett: Uhm yeah.. Yes, I'm ok.

Said with a fake smile drawn in her face

Christopher: Touches her with his veiny hands It's ok not to be ok sweetie, Just let it out

Scarlett does not feel on trusting him but who's going to take care of her, Nobody, but Christopher.

Scarlett: I don't feel it.

Christopher knew what was she thinking.

8 hours and 46 minutes later, it's nighttime

Christopher went back into the room catering her dinner.

Christopher: Goes inside the room Dinner time Scarlett.

Christopher has catched her sleeping already,
He noticed a tear falls from her,
It has fallen first through her left eye,
he noticed it's pain.

Christopher just placed her dinner on the desk instead of bothering her up, And he just wiped her tear off.

Christopher stayed with her,
Instead of leaving the room.

The next day, Christopher went up early to their breakfast, Instead of taking the breakfast upstairs he did it in his way.

Christopher went upstairs and goes inside the room, saw Scarlett awake already

Christopher: Picks her up

Scarlett: What are you doing.?, put me down

Chris: Its breakfast downstairs didn't you notice?, Breakfast is being served always direct to the breakfast,Lunch and Dinner/ Supper Table, Don't you and your family do that?

Scarlett: Of course not, I only live by myself what'd you expect?

Christopher did not know anything about her Backstory.

Christopher: I Didn't know you had your life that way, Where'd you eat then? Goes downstairs with her

They both has arrived at the meal table.

Scarlett: Hm, Anywhere, My desk, Counter or maybe at my meal table too, but not so often.

Christopher: Anywhere Huh?, You really mean anywhere? Drops her down to the chair.