MY HOME [017]

ONE SHOT [017]

I have this boyfriend named Jeyda, we have been together for almost 3 years. We met each other when we were young. At first, it was all fine, but not until my boy best friend came into view. He ruined everything. 

Jeyda and I had a little fight that time, and I asked for help from my boy best friend. I came into his house and asked if he could help me build a surprise for my boyfriend for our anniversary. He immediately agreed to that time, and the next day we prepared. 

On the day of our anniversary, everything was settled. I was sitting in the chair while waiting for him. When he came, I was about to stand up to go to him when my boy best friend entered the scene. He grabbed my waist, and I didn't expect his next move. He kissed me, and that time that he kissed me, I saw from the other side how Jeyda's body got stuck. I immediately pushed my best friend that time. I shouted at him and cursed him. All he said was sorry for doing that thing.

I followed Jeyda that time. I was about to explain to him what happened when I didn't see him, all I saw was his car parking outside. 

I find him everywhere, but I didn't find or feel his presence. It feels like my life's sunk. I felt betrayed by my own best friend, and I felt sad knowing that I couldn't explain what really happened.

I walked alone that time all the way home. I cried all the night and didn't even bother to eat. I was silently crying in my room. 

In the present, today I am going to ask his friends if he's back. I knock at his friend's door. They open it, and as I expected, they're not happy seeing me. 

"Sorry Macy, as we always say, he's still not coming back. We do not know where he is, and we do not know when he is coming back." They look at me with sadness in their eyes.

As they closed the door, I walked alone all the way home. I cried all day, knowing that I couldn't see him. again.

After almost 5 years, I was looking at him. I was about to give up and lose hope when someone knocked at my door.

"Someone's waiting for you outside." As my mother said that, I lazyly stood up and went downstairs. I didn't even bother to open the door. I lazyly lean at the door. I ask the person outside lazily.

"What do you want?" I did not hear a response. I was about to walk away when I heard his voice. The calming of his voice, how sweet and lovely his voice is when talking to me. I missed it. 

"It's me, love. I'm back. I came back for you." Hearing his voice made my heart flutter. I immediately open the door, and as I expected, I see his handsome face and sparkling eyes while looking at me. A smile flashed in his face. 

"I'm back, love. I came back for you. Did you miss me?" I seriously look at him. His expression changed from excitement to nervousness. 

"Explain." He sighs and looks directly into my eyes. I know I am the one who should be explaining what happened last time. But I can't help it, I need to hear his explanation. 

"The day when I saw you and your best friend...k-kissing, I didn't run away from you. I saw my father that time, he's staring at you. I know he's planning something, that's why I didn't come near to you." He deeply sighs. "My father did threaten me, that's why I have to be away from you, because if I do not, he may include you for his revenge."

I don't know what expression to use. I don't know that he's facing that challenge at that time. 

"But that does not matter anymore. The important thing is that I came back and I am still with you. My feelings didn't fade. We can now be together. I promise that I will never leave you again. I will forever love you because you are my life, my everything, my safe place, my home."

"I love you, love."