Chapter 3

"The CEO Jungkook found interesting SeokJin to be hire and what will happen to them if interesting a thing became hot and spicy ..

" He's uncomfortable"

Jungkook walked towards them and SeokJin turns at him and grabbed Jungkook arm

Jungkook walked towards them and SeokJin turns at him and grabbed Jungkook arm... damn he's that uncomfortable?...

"Are you an employee of Kim Taehyung?." Jungkook asked and she crossed her arms.

"It's Ms.Wendy for you..." she said sassy making him mad.

"I see you admire him that much, well you see, your Jinnie is getting uncomfortable right?, Can you stop touching him?." Jungkook said annoyed.

"You're kinda suspicious, do you like him faggot?." She grins and SeokJin looked shocked at the girl.

"Right, I'm undercover...

"Ok this is getting out of hand..." I stared at her and she crossed her arms and sassy on Jungkook.

"Miss Wendy Park  employee of Winter Bear Enterprises .. The girl glared at Seokjin

"Your company has  top 7 chef out of all of his huge branches, so don't talk to me like that I could get you out of here in no time with my money if you talk to me like that... Jungkook said

"Hmm... you're very handsome sparkles surrounds you when you approach someone but you're a little faggot..." she grins... she's so... cringe.

The crowd was getting big and Jungkook sigh

She's messing with the wrong guy...

"You're annoying... I'll introduce myself too then, Jeon Jungkook son of The former owner of this whole place, Taehyung your boss is my cousin and You're stepping on my building, I am his boss and he's my personal assistant you got that Miss Wendy ?." Jungkook said

The girl looked at Jungkook like he was gonna take her life and Jungkook could feel SeokJin's gaze on him.

"I'm sorry Sir but I'm going to Sir Jimin now." Seokjin said and Jungkook nods and he  walking away.

"Even if I'm in this position I won't ever do such bad things wasting money, because I use it wisely..." Jungkook said with a small laugh and he could tell nobody likes him already.

Some people doesn't know than Jungkook and Taehyung are cousin also rival because their father wanted their life a little private but as a time passes they're slowly get known.

"I'm going to talk to Taehyung.." Jungkook said fixing his jacket.

I've heard enough..." Jungkook heard Taehyung from behind him.

"Wendy, come with me." Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook shoulders.

"Sorry for her, I've been observing her too..." Taehyung whispered to him and Jungkook nodded.

"Back to work." Jungkook said and they all nodded starting to walk away and Taehyung walked towards Wendy.

Jungkook walked into Seokjin and Jimin on his way back to the office.

Jungkook could tell that Seokjin was upset.

"Seokjin??." Jungkook said at beside him from the sofa.

"Talk to me..." Jungkook said and he saw a tears rolling down on his cheek.

People will hate me..." Seokjin cried.

"Wh-What, why?." Jungkook asked him handing his small face handkerchief, he hesitantly took it and wipe his eyes

"For being a faggot..." Jungkook cocked his eyebrows while he watching him... 

"Hey... Don't think like that... not all people is like her..." Jungkook said and he was kept quiet.

"Look... I have a brother, who's a faggot too?..." Jungkook grin and he turns up to him.

"You see... just enjoy yourself... be yourself, don't care about what people thinks about you but since I know you have anxiety... it will be a little hard, but... still-, remember what I told you ok?." Jungkook pat his shoulder and he turns to me quietly staring at him.

""Jinnie..." Jungkook awkwardly said and he blushed quickly looking away.

"I'm sorry..." Seokjin said blushing wiping his tears.

"You're a bit bashful..." Jungkook chuckled a little and he turns red more and it was very noticeable on his white skin.

"Have you calmed down completely?." "Yeah I'm alright now... Jungkook just kinda realize how dramatic he was..." Seokjin said looking away from him.

"Hey... i-it's alright, just stay here I'll checking outside."

"Aren't I supposed to be your personal assistant?." Seokjin asked.

"Just rest for now... I'm fine." Jungkook grin and he sighs.

"I'm sorry." Seokjin said 

"No need to say sorry... I have nothing to do much today." Jungkook said before exiting the room,

Am I being too nice?... ....

"I think he likes you...." Jimin caught him

Who?." Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Seokjin..." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"What has come to your mind to say that?..." Jungkook said 

Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Well... when I talk about you with him, he talks a lot... and he gladly follows everything you say." Jungkook said and Jimin shrugged.

To be continued