Ash

Jinxx pov

She falls asleep. Again. She must be in a lot of pain. Axle slaps Ian for checking Ash out and then Ian falls asleep. Ian can be such a douche, I don't know why were friends. It's silent for what seems like hours. A nurse comes in and says that we can leave now. I already knew that, I was just waiting for Ash to get up.

Ash pov

I wake up to Toby gently shaking my shoulder, trying to wake me up. "Wakey, wakey, sleepy head." He says in a quiet high pitch voice. He smirks. "Do you wanna leave?" Jinxx asks me. I nodd my head. There is a wheelchair next to my bed. Toby helps me get into it and starts pushing the wheelchair out of the hospital. How is it humanly possible for somebody to be so attractive? My cheeks turn a light shade of pink. I don't think anybody noticed, though. Axle looks at me with compassion.
"I'm so, so sorry, Ash."

"I'm not going to say its ok, because its not. But I will say that I accept your apology. But if you hit me again, I won't forgive you."

"I totally understand. Thank you for forgiving me. I want to be close again."

"That'd be nice." I give him a warm smile.
•time skip•

"I'm hungry." Toby announces. He helps me get into the car and we drive back to Jinxx's house. The car ride was silent. Ian and Toby were battling on some violent shooting game. Toby breaks the silence. "Yez! I won! Ha! Hahaha!" That laugh is maniacal. I give him a weird look. He stares at me while narrowing his eyes. I look through my purse. I always have some pretty weird shit in here. I pull out a potato and throw it at him. "Why the hell do you have a potato in your purse?" I shrug my shoulders and smirk. He grabs the potato and throws it back. I dodge it. Ian and I are sitting in the back, Jinxx is driving and Toby is in the passenger seat. Jinxx offered Axle a ride home but he said he'd walk. Finally we get to Jinxx's lovely abode. Toby rushes over to help me get into my wheelchair.

"Dude, I can walk. It hurts but I'm not incapable of walking." I slowly get out of my seat and limp up to the door. Jinxx dissapears upstairs. Ian is on the deck smoking a cigar, and Toby and I sit on the couch. He turns on the tv and puts on Family Guy.

"Do you like this show?"

"Yeah. I actually love Family Guy. I love pretty much every show on adault swim."

"I see."

"Yah."

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Rap, screamo, metal and dubstep. Ooh! And some rock and roll."

"Nice. I like screamo and dubstep."

Jinxx comes back down with a bong.

"You don't mind, right?"he asks me.

"Nah, I'm cool." I casually reply. I honestly don't. I use to smoke pot. I don't anymore because my dad caught me and beat the shit out of me. Ian comes in and grabs a red bull out of the fridge. Toby gets up to get one. "Want anything?" He asks me. He is so. Damn. Hot. My cheeks turn pink again. "Uh...i-is th-there M-m-monster?" I curse myself for stuttering. "Yeah." He grabs a monster out of the fridge and tosses it to me. I catch it. Jinxx's parents come down.

"Why do you have to bring that bong into the house, Jacob?" His mom asks Jinxx. Jabob? Is that his real name? Guess so.

"Would you rather me do it outside and get arrested?" He replys. Good point.

His dad just has a disappointed look on his face. His parents start to walk out of the house.

"Me and your father are going to a hotel. Behave yourself!" His mom practically screams. I flinch. Toby notices.

"You ok?" He asks me.

"Y-yeah. I j-just don't like it w-when people yell. I g-get sc-sc-scared.

We all watch Family Guy for about 3 hours. Damn. My phone starts to ring. It's Nial. I pick up after the second ring and walk to the kitchen. Nial is my best and only friend. I know pathetic. But I'm pretty sure he hates my guts and everything about me.

" Hi. I haven't seen you in forever. Why have you been ignoring me? Am I doing something wrong? I can fix it I swear!" I blurt out.

"Because you're annoying! God, Ash! YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS! Everybody hates you! You were stupid to think that I actually liked you!" He screams into the phone. He screamed so loud I'm pretty sure Toby, Jinxx and Ian heard. Yep they did. They walk into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Jinxx whispers.

"Nothing." I whisper back.

I notice that I am crying. I swipe away the tears in my cheeks.

"I-i-i'm s-s-so s-s-sor-ry."

"I KNOW YOU ARE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE SORRY OR NOT! Do both of us a favor and go kill yourself! Got it?!" Damn...he really hates me...

"O-o-ok..." I start to walk away when Toby grabs my phone.

"Hey! I don't know who you are or why you're treating her like this, but I am not afraid to kick your ass! Nobody should get treated like that! If you even dare to speak like that to her again I will find you, pull off yOUR DICK AND PUT IT IN A MEAT BLENDER! Got it?!" Toby screams into the phone. My jaw has dropped by now. Along with Ian's and Jinxx's. Toby hangs up the phone and deletes Nial's contact from my phone.

"Hey!" I yell and grab my phone back.

"I just helped you. Who is that guy?"

"None of your business. Thanks but you didn't have to delete his contact from my phone. He's my best and only friend."

"Best friend?! What kind of 'best friend' would treat you like that? Does he hit you?"

"Only when I deserve it. It's my fault he treats me like that."

"I'm out." Ian announces and walks out of the house.

"I'm sorry Ash but you deserve better than that.

" If anything I deserve worse than that! He is my only friend. D-do y-you see h-how I-i c-could b-be angry?!" I start callapsing. I sit on my knees on the ground.

"I'll be your friend. And I'll bet you a million bucks that Jinxx and Ian will too."

"Thanks." I sniffle and wipe my tears away.

Toby picks me up like a little baby and sets me on the couch. He hands me my Monster. "Thank you." I whisper. He nodds and pecks my cheek. I fall asleep like that on the couch.

        *picture of Nial at top*