Police?

Ash

I wake up at Jinxx's house. Toby isn't there. Jinxx is sitting on the couch next to me were I was sleeping, drinking vodka.

"Where's Toby?" I ask.

"He went home last night. Wanna go to the park? I can ask him to meet us up there."

"Yeah, which park?"

"The one by the middle school."

"Alrighty, that sounds fun." I smile.

"We should go get dressed first." He says. I look down at my outfit, it has a pink stain on it.

"What's this? It wasn't on my shirt before." I state pointing towards the stain.

"Oh. When Toby was leaving he tripped and spilled a ton of fruit punch on you."

"Ha. Smooth. Where's your bathroom?"

"Go up the stairs and first room to the right." He points towards the stairs.

"Oki, thank you."

I grab one of the shopping bags and skip to his bathroom. I pull out some make up and clothes. The shirt is white and says 'Slendy' on it with a picture of Slender Man. I pull it on and put on a pair of grey shorts and two rings. On says 'high till I die' and the other one simply says 'drugs'. I also put on white eyeshadow, black eyeliner and white lipstick. I pull out a pair of grey vans, a Fall Out Boy necklace and black earings with a picture of the moon on them. I put on the jewlery and lace up my shoes. I put on fake nails that are white with a blood splatter design. Then I spray on some perfume and put on black ankle bracelets. And the last thing that I pull out is a 'Alice In Wonderland' back pack and put my makeup in it, a pair of black gym shoes, a pair of combat boots, a few hair ties and the perfume that I used. Once I'm finished I walk downstairs.

Jinxx is wearing a 'Ticci Toby' shirt, black skinny jeans, black converse, a black choke nechlace and a silver ring on his pointer finger. I smile at him and we leave and start walking to the park.

Once we get outside, Jinxx calls Toby.

"Hey...yeah...can you meet us at the park?....at the middle school....yeah....mhm....ok..yeah...bye." He ends the call.

"So?..." I look at him expectedly.

"He'll be there probably about 5 minutes after we get there."

"Yay, oki." I smile brightly. The truth is, I haven't produced a real smile in years. But nobody needs to know that. I only smile at times where a happy person would usually smile. Or if I'm trying to scare somebody, then I kind of smirk at them.

We get to the park and there's only one little kid there. She looks about 12. Shes sitting on the swing looking down at her phone smiling.

I climb up and perch myself up on the monkey bars. Jinxx does the same. I put in a earphone and listen to 'Trouble' by Never Shout Never. Jinxx is kinda just staring into the distance. I look over at him.

"How long have you known Toby and Ian?" I ask him.

"I've known Toby for all my life and I've known Ian for a few years."

"I don't like Ian." I say, scrunching my nose.

"Me neither. I honestly don't know why I'm friends with him."

The song changes to 'Forever Going' by Jay-z. I jump to the ground and sing along to the song pulling out my earphones so that the song was playing for Jinxx to hear, too. A smirk pulls at his lips and he looks quite amused. Toby starts walking and jogs over here when he sees us. He also smirks when he sees me singing.

The girl starts video taping and laughing. I start the rap as the girl chimes in and raps with me. Toby starts singing in the background and Jinxx starts recording.

"This is going on Facebook." Jinxx says and laughs. So does the girl.

"This is going on vine, insta and YouTube." She says and laughs.

After rapping and singing the girl starts walking away giggling and smiling while staring down at her phone once again.

Toby, Jinxx and I laugh and Toby picks me up bridal style and sitis down on a swing. That's when my phone starts ringing. It's Axel. I pick up.

"Hey, Axel. What's up?"

"Hey, Ash. Come down to the police station, now." His voice is stern, yet scared.

"Uh- um a-al-right. I-i-i'll b-be th-there s-soon." He hangs up. I look at Jinxx.

"Jinxx, can you drive me to the police station?"