Run in at the pharmacy

ARAYA

I run up my stairs to my apartment not caring about work only about what is in my shopping bag. I will not think about him again, I will ignore him if he reaches out. I quickly pee on the stick and wait for the response, but my body is in need after seeing him. I had to squeeze my knees together to drive home and now I have to wait three minutes for the test to show the results. Grabbing my favorite toy, a rose that plays with your clit, I lay on our bed... my bed. I try and play with myself with it, but it is going nowhere so I break my promise to myself and think of Drun again.

I picture him here with me, spreading my legs and licking me from the inside out. I think of his fingers doing wonders to my bundle of nerves. The heat of his mouth running over my body sucking on my nipples and him devouring my pussy. I moan loudly as I cum to the thought of him and the sensation of my vibrator between my legs. I lay there crying softly into my pillow. I am a whore. I just took a pregnancy test, gave a man my number while buying it. All the while I am with another man.

Maybe I should take the leap and go to him. I feel shame weighing me down at the thought of guy hopping. I can't even be on my own, Eric is right. I get up and wash my toy returning it to its spot and try to block out the thought of him once again. Checking my test, I scream with joy. It has a happy face on it! I jump up and down and tuck it in my pants. I know Eric won't be happy at first, but he will come around.

We will work on things, no we ARE going to work on things, take counseling if needed. This is our next step!

Maybe the baby is not his.

The thought interrupts my happiness, like an icy spear. Shaking it off, I doubt it, it has to be Eric's, I heard that it's pretty much impossible for orcs to have children.

It is hard for you too.

The dark depths of my mind remind me. No that was a month ago that I did anything with him, I would have felt symptoms sooner, he was a one-night stand, that I got his number from today.

NOPE, I will move on, I have ten years invested with Eric and I will not waste it. Tucking the pregnancy test in the pocket of my leggings. I keep working and even clean the house for the rest of the day. I feel like I am walking on air. Now I just have to find the perfect time to tell him.

Araya

Shit, Shit, Shit! I somehow lost the test; I have been franticly searching for it for days with no luck. I am mentally kicking myself; Eric can't find it before I have a chance to give it to him. I am in luck that it's the weekend and relief floods me when Drun never texts or calls me. I never saved his number and I feel like he is waiting for me to reach out first, but I won't. I have found myself thinking of him and touching myself at night, in the shower, or on breaks. That is okay, though, a lot of people think of other people when they want to get off, it's just fantasy, like a book.

When I am moving the laundry from the washer to the dryer, I notice something. Oh my god, I didn't empty my pockets before I loaded the washer. I see the test at the bottom of the drum. Grabbing it I hope the little smiley face of hope will be there... it's blank. I let my hope shatter into a million pieces and sink down on the floor. I know I can get a new one, but this feels like a bad omen. Like I will lose the baby I was just gifted.

I take a deep breath, squaring my shoulders, I will get more sweets and a test! No big deal, you got this Araya. I tell myself. I make sure to put on a bra this time and toss the blank pregnancy test in the trash. I don't go to the same pharmacy but go to a large department store instead.

Grateful for my uneventful trip, I pull into my apartment complex and notice Eric's car. I am happy he decided to surprise me by coming home early, as I am hoping to surprise him as well. I bounce up the stairs, opening the door to Eric's red face, him holding the blank pregnancy test.