Chapter 1: Beginning

Tays is a 19 year old girl turning 20 soon. Tays was a fan of EXO when she was little her bias was Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun. Well now that  has changed SM Entertainment came to Tays school and took her to the company. The CEO was talking to Tays about becoming a sub member of EXO. Tays thought about it and said yes.

The CEO was happy so he told the hair stylist to cut Tays hair short boy-ish. So the hairstylist did what she was told. Tays then had to wear boy-ish clothes so she wore a long blue and white sweater shirt, navey blue jeans, black glasses. Then Tays got her makeup done.

Tays went to the dance studio to go meet EXO the CEO told her. Tays opened the door and closed it from behind her. EXO members were praticing their chorograph for their new album "Love". The boys were all sweaty and hot.

Tays just watched them quietly doing their thing.

"Alright everyone take a 5 minute break" Suho said.

The boys just laid there on the ground tired. Tays had brought them all a bottle of water so she got up and gave them all a bottle of water to drink since they are all tired.

"Who are you?" asked Sehun.

"Oh umm... I will explain later" Tays was a bit shy but quiet.

A few minutes had passed by, everyone was staring at Tays.

"Well everyone, my name is Tays and I will be a part of your group only as a sub member" Tays said.

"I'm Suho the leader and these are Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Tao,Baekhyun"

"Nice to meet you everyone" Tays bowed.

All of a sudden Chanyeol came up to Tays and kissed her on the lips. Tays was shocked and blushing at the same time. Chanyeol continued to kiss Tays then Tays pushed Chanyeol away blushing.

"W-well I will see everyone tomorrow" Tays left straight running back home blushing. She stoped and thought about the kiss, she shook her head and continued to run home.

Everyone was giving death glares at Chanyeol but Chanyeol doesn't give a single damn thing. Then Chanyeol went back to the dorm.