Twenty Five.

Jordyn's P.O.V

As I walked down the stairs I turned my attention to the front door and saw a group of people standing at the front door. I gasped slightly at the amount of people that were here, then Harry squeezed my hand in reassurance. We made it down the stairs and walked over to the group.

"Harry!" A brunette woman, which I'm guessing was his mum, came running over to him and gave him a hug, which caused our hands to break apart.

"Hey mum" Harry smiled into the hug. She let go of him and allowed two other people to hug him. After he said his hellos to his family and made eye contact with me and pulled me over to where they were standing.

"Jordyn, this is my mom Anne, sister Gemma, and step-dad Robin" He said pointing to each of them, "And this is Jordyn" He pulled me closer to his side, "My girlfriend, and Liam's younger sister"

"It's lovely to meet you!" Anne said. "Harry's told me so much about you, gosh you are beautiful!" She pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you" I blushed, "It's so nice to meet you"

"Sorry to ditch you already but it's been a long car ride and I really need to use the restroom!" Anne excused herself and went off to the bathroom while Gemma and Robin went over to say hello to Louis's family. 

Harry grabbed my hand again and pulled me over to Louis.

"Mum, this is Jordyn, Harry's girlfriend and Liam's sister who lives with us, and Jordyn this is my beautiful mum Johannah" Louis said. Aw, he's so cute with his mum!

"Nice to meet you" I smiled at her. 

"You too darling" She smiled back.

"And this" Louis said as he picked a small girl up off the ground, "Is my little sister Daisy, and her twin sister Phoebe" He pointed to the other twin that was standing next to him. "And that's Lottie and Fizzy" He pointed to the other two girls, who both looked close in age, probably around fourteen or fifteen.

"Hiii" I smiled and waved to them.

"This is Liam's sister Jordyn, and she's dating Harry"  Louis said. They all smiled and said hello to me. So far this was going better than I thought. 

Louis put down his younger sister and smirked. "Last one in the backyard is a rotten egg!" He yelled, and in a matter of one second, him and his sisters were racing towards the back door. I laughed then smiled, at how good of a brother Louis is.

Harry turned to face me. "Wanna help me make the salad?"

"Sure" I smiled, and we walked into the kitchen. 

Harry started to cut up the vegetables for the salad while I just sat on the counter top and watched him. 

"You could help you know" Harry said sarcastically.

"Nah, I think I'll just watch" I smirked. Harry rolled his eyes and continued to throw the cut up vegetables into the bowl.

A few minutes later Anne and Gemma walked into the kitchen. "Need any help?" Gemma asked.

"No thanks" Harry replied, "I'm capable of doing it on my own since this one" He nudged his head towards me, "Is doing jack squat" He laughed.

I smiled and shrugged and hopped off the counter to sit at the table with Anne and Gemma.

"Crap, I forgot all of the salad dressings in the backseat of the car, I'll be right back" Harry said, then left the room, leaving me, Anne and Gemma alone.

"So you're Liam's sister?" Gemma asked me. I nodded. "Why haven't we heard about you before?"

"I uh...used to have really bad anxiety, so once Liam made it onto The X-Factor I moved in with my grandmother to umm..keep my distance from the spotlight and all the fame that came with Liam's career" I replied.