[2] date

I was training with Leonardo, the son of my dads trainer, Andrea.

Andrea was over at our house a lot, especially when my dad was still in F1. His son, Leonardo, came with him sometimes and played with me  when we were young or was learning things from Andrea.

I was listening to '(it goes like) nanana' while we ran trough the streets of monaco. It was a quiet run, because it was still early in the morning.

'So are you ready for the race next week?' 

'I think so, I am pretty confident about Silverstone' 

'Well, we will see. You're prepared and just need to show you're skills.' 

I always liked the morning runs with Leonardo, the runs really calmed me down and I loved the quietness. I am ready for silverstone and I am going to try and win this race.

---

'How was you're run?' My mom asked me.

'It was nice, still so quiet in the streets in the early morning' I said. My mom always asks me these little things that shows that she cares about you, that's something I love about her. As you may know, my mom is also coming from a racing family.  Even tough she never raced herself, I feel like racing is in her blood. As the little sister of Pierre Gasly and the wife of Charles Leclerc, she has a lot experience with racing families. I want to go kart with her sometime, maybe she has talent. 

'Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, but uncle Arthur is going to Silverstone on wednesday and he asked me if you'd like to fly with him to the next race.' 

'Of course, I'd love to.'

Uncle Arthur always has been my favourite uncle. He is the youngest of the three brothers and he is now in his last year formula 1. He only came into f1 when he was like, 25. So he wasn't in F1 for that long, but managed to get 2 championships, the same as my dad. 

Since last year, I fly to races with him, because my dad and my uncle have a private plane that is owned by the family. They used to go races together with that plane. Well, uncle Arthur still does.

Then I got a text from Jake

Hey baby, do you wanna go on a date tonight? I'll pick you up at 8 xx

Ofcourse! see you then xx

I walked to my room with a smile on my face and then I bumped into my dad on the stairs.

'Why are you smiling at you're phone, Julie?' He said with a smirk on his face.

'Oh, nothing, just a funny meme Antoine sent me' I said while I quickly hide my phone.

I quickly walked to my room, sending a text to my other best friend.

soffff ❤

Sof

Can you please help me out?

I have a date at 8, so could you cover for me?

Ofc girll

WHO IS IT?!

Oh jk Jake

Omg gurll I am happy for youu

------