[7] That was you?

I woke up from alarm, loolking around my room. I was alone, so my uncles must have left at night. I checked my phone and got ready for the day. Putting on an outfit, doing my skincare and makeup. It was media day today, which means a lot of interviews for the f1 drivers and also some interviews for us. On media day, we also make videos for our socials and for the team. We don't have time for that on race days.

After driving to the track with Pierre and Arthur, I walked towards the prema office. I had an appointment with the other prema drivers today. Bailey Wright, the british driver and Fernando Rodriguez, a typical Spaniard. We needed to do a challenge, 2 truths and 1 lie. We started of with Bailey. 3,2,1 and action!

'So today we are accompanied by..'

'Bailey Wright'

'Fernando Rodriguez'

'And Julie Leclerc'

'We are going to do the 2 truths and 1 lie challenge' Bailey said 

'So, there will be 3 rounds about each person and two have to guess, which one the lie is.'

Then we all nodded at the same time, looking at the interviewer and at the screen where the questions will be on. We started off with Bailey again.

'okay, what is the lie?

1. My screentime is 18 hours

2. I am actually American

3. I have never won an F4 race

'Well I think 1 is a lie, because 18 hours per day is not possible I think, the other options seem pretty normal' I said

'It must be 1, 18 hours is not okay bro' Fernando said looking at Bailey

'Bailey, could you tell us yourself what the lie is?' The interviewer asked.

'Actually 3 is a lie, I have never won an F4 race, but I was consistent in second or third place and the winners would be very varying, that's why I won the championship without winning a race.'

'You wanted to be different or something?' I asked him laughing

'No way you're screentime is 18 hours' Fernando said

'It is, but weekly. They didn't put that up, so I guess that's why you both thought 1'  

'Now we will move on to Fernando'

'Okay let's go

1. I have slept in the race car

2. My little brother is Pedri 

3. I know 4 languages

'I think 3 is a lie, because I don't think I have Fernando anything else next to Spanish and english + I don't know the name of his brother, so it could be.' Bailey said

'You don't know the name of my little brother??' Fernando gasped

'No I don't, now go on Julie' Bailey said

'Well, I know number 2 is a lie, because I think they mean Pedri, as in Pedri the footballer. Pedri does have a brother named Fernando, but his last name is Gonzalez. I do think Fer can speak 4 languages, because he's catalan and I sometimes speak a bit of French with him.' 

'Well that was the longest explanation ever' Fernando said

'How do you even know so much about that footballer, Pedri was it right?'

'My little brother is a footballer too, remember? He is always talking about football.'

'Okay fair enough'