Chapter one: Fate

Mew pov

I woke up with a slide headache and felt my wolf whinning. I massage my forehead for a while then I stood up to do my morning routine. Not to be rude, Am Mew Suppasit the alpha of the Silver shade park. I love my park members and make sure they are all well provided for. I might be strict and a discipline man but I do everything to make my park comfortable. Some people said it because I don't have a mate, some said it because I don't have a heart to love, but I know more than that.. I turned 18 twelve years ago and since then I have been looking for my mate. I have traveled to different pack but no sign or feeling of my mate anywhere and it's has taken a tole on my wolf who is growing really weak and I might died soon. I came out of the bathroom after my bath and wore my clothes for border check. I opened my door and was greeted my beta and best friend kane."Good morning Alpha" "morning kane, how are you?" "Am fine how about you? I ignored the question but asked him about stella his mate whom he replied was fine and I hmm to it. We got to the border few minutes later and did the border check for some hours then came back together for morning training in the pack training ground which was already been lead by my pack lead warrior Damian and his mate victor. I supervised and watch them train for a while before I left to my room to get a good bath and rest. I went straight to my room from there and pulled off my clothes and entered the shower to cool off. After a nice shower I mind link the pack Cook to send up my food cause I feel too tired to go down to eat. My good was brought few minutes later and I had a hearty meal even though I lost my appetite after thinking how it will feel great to have my mate by my side. I slept after my meal for a few hours and woke up to my beta knocking my door. I opened the door to see a panic face kane breathing heavily " what is wrong?" I asked him quickly, " the elders are here and are requesting to see you immediately, I don't think is a good idea to see them". I ignored his comment and asked him to take them to my office I will be down in some minutes. I got dressed and went to my office to meet them even though I dreaded what they are about to say. I opened the door to my office and was greeted by the elders, I asked them to sit and proceeded to sit on my own chiar. Elder shane stood up first and spoke "Alpha Mew, we came to discuss the issue about your mate, your health is getting weaker everyday and we have tried all the pack medicine but it isn't working, so I and my fellow elders came up with two options for you to choose one". I felt bad already but I decided to listen to their ideas " What are the options Elder shane" He looked at his fellow elders hesitantly before he spoke "we decided you take Alpha Jerome daughters and mate with her for she is mateless or go live among the humans for three month and maybe you could find your mate there". I felt annoyed to the point I yelled so loud at him " how could u bring such fucked up ideas, you know how much I hate Alpha Jerome with how he attacked and killed our innocent pack members and u want me to mate with his daughter? You still brought up another chaotic idea of me going to live among mutts? What the hell did I do wrong? "But Alpha..... " But what"Elder George tried to speak but I yelled at him. " How about you just calm down and listen to us" I calmed down a bit to listen at least, Elder George explained that me being mateless is taking a toll on me and also all the members of the park for they cal also feel my pains too and I have to do this to save everyone for the pack has been facing attacks recently. The pack needed a strong alpha to lead them through it all. I sat still for a while and thought about it leaving the idea of me mating alpha Jerome daughter, I thought maybe  my mate was really hiding among the humans or a human actually, I thought of good ways to punish her for making me wait for so long and smiled and then I decided to do it..

"I will do it", to said, " I am going to live among the humans".