CHAPTER SIX

Gulf Pov

I stood up after a while, I sniffed and walked into my bathroom to clean up myself. I looked at myself in my bathroom mirror and I really look a mess. I cried quietly again.

"What will I do of my parents found out I made out with my employee, How about myself, I never knew I was gay, but it felt right being with him. It felt like I always knew him, it felt like he has always and will always be part of my life.

I on my shower and step into it. I washedy hair and a Memory of him grabbing my hair while pounding into my mouth flashed in my eyes. I gripped my hair tightly getting really frustrated already.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I yelled to my own self, thinking about him pounding my mouth got me hard again, I look at my harden dick and try to be by release by masturbating but it never worked, I was so pissed .

I strode out of my bathroom and cleaned my body, I put on a new pair of suit an strode out of my office. I told my secretary I will be going home cause I needed some rest, he asked if I was ok and I said I was before I walked into my private elevator. I walked out of the company building, into my car and drove off to one of my vacation house. I need to steam off.

.................................................................................

              Mew Pov
I walked out of Gulf office so heartbroken, my wolf was whimpering in pain, it felt like my mate rejected me. Rejected us.
I walk out and waited in the driveway and order an Uber. My drive came after five minutes, I looked at the building and walked out.

I knew very well I needed a break, I decided to go either fishing of camping for some few days. I. checked up places I could go to and I saw a lot of cool places. I booked in The bush camping in Chiang mai, paid it online and decided to go pack my bags.

I got to my hotel room and pack up my bag. I order an Uber to a rental shop. I rented a good  car and started my journey. It might take some hours to get there and am ready for that.

I played some BTS music while driving,damn I need to attend some of their concert, they really gat it in them. I sang along to their song "Dynamite". It really got me in a good mode, I was so into the music I didn't notice a car was blaring it horns at me from the back. The driver over took me and mouthed a "Fuck You"" to me. I chuckled and replied "Only my kitten can do that bitch".He just flipped me off and zoom off.

I got to the camping ground after a really tiring journey, my legs hurt alot. I checked in and was shown my room. It has a good view of nature. I unpacked my bag and took a refreshing bath. Then I tucked myself in bed and slept off.

it's been such a tiring day .