Chapter Four

Gulf Pov

I walked away furiously and ready to kill. Who the hell is the guy and what does he think he is?, How dare he disrespect me, Gulf Kanawut?, I will so end his miserable life for him. I stormed into my office scaring everyone around and went to my office bathroom to clean up. I changed into another suit I kept in my office for emergency purpose and then going back for my meeting.

I didn't listen to any words that was spoken throughout the meeting. My mind was going back to that man. Who is he? Doesn't he knows me?, Is he from this area? Why is his eyes so captivating? No they are not I am just hallucinating. I tried taking my mind off him but to no avail, I still thought about him. The meeting ended after a while, I Shaked the CEO and his secretary and asked Mild my secretary to send them off. I walked to my private elevator and it opened to reveal that same man, casually leaning on the wall and licking his lollipop or something. He winked at me and smirk. I was more than furious now.

I stormed into the elevator and it's door closed immediately. I shoved the guy into the wall with anger and he just smiled. "What the hell do you want from me and who the hell are you?" "Hello kitten, my name is Mew, how about you?," I blushed to the nickname he always calls me so I cleared my throat and tried hiding it. "You don't know me?" I asked him.
"Sorry huni, but I don't and will be so happy if you tell me your name", He replied so casually and happily. I looked at him for a while and decided to tell him my name since he looks sincere. "My name is Gulf, Am the CEO of the company". He was smiling widely and looking at me with pride in his eyes I couldn't help but smile too, "what is wrong with me, why am I blushing and smiling like I teenage girl who got candy from her crush?", I internally growled. "You're Cute". I heard him suddenly said, and I know I look like a full ripen tomato 🍅. I tried ignoring him but to no avail, I just feel drawn to him and the way he smiles, the way his eyes sparkle with love and happiness looking at me. I feel so safe being with him and that scares me. I don't even know him or where he is from but why does he has so much effect on me.

I stormed off to my office immediately the doors open. I laid down on my couch and tried to cool my thumping heart. I heard a knock and asked whoever to come in and Mew walked in through the door, "What the hell do you want again?" I yelled at him, "Sorry kitten but I was asked to clean the CEO private room, so Can u kindly show me there baby" " Did he just call me baby so casually and is smiling widely? "What on earth does he wants from me?" I was having a inner mind battles of why and I have to answer to any of them. He suddenly became tense and I saw him looking at the door or glaring at it. A few seconds and Mild badge in with smiles on his face, laughing and grinning mischievously. I heard Mew growled at him or maybe it's my imagination." "Who is he?"Mild  asked. "I don't know, ask him". "My name is Mew, I came to clean up kitten's office."Who is kitten?" "Him", he pointed at me, " He looks like a kitten". I wish the land should open up and swallow me now, what the hell does he mean I look like a kitten? Mild  was laughing and grinning mischievously. That brat.
"Why are you here?" Sir we were invited to a party by Sir Kao. He is celebrating his birthday this Saturday, and am so in for it, maybe you can find a lover there" I ignored him but I heard Mew scowling at him and if looks could kill my secretary will be six feet by now. I signed and rubbed by forehead and sent him Mild off to do his work. I looked up at Mew and he was looking at me too intently. "Aren't you going to do your work?" "Are you ok kitten?, Does your head hurt? Should I get anything for you?" He asked quickly and I could see he was so worried. " Why are you so worried about me?" I asked him, it been long someone has ever worried about my health or wellbeing except Mild and seeing him get so worked up for me I felt something I haven't felt for long. " I should worry about you always" he replied casually and shrug." And why should you?" I was waiting to hear his answer, I was waiting to hear him say what they has always said to me, that they are with me for connections or because of my money.

He shrug his shoulder and I heard him mutter something about me being his mate and I think am really hallucinating because i saw his eyes changed to Blue that very moment. " Did your eyes just change it colours", He looked at me for a while and smiled. " How is that possible kitten?, he asked me teasingly and I could swore I saw his eyes flashed blue again. I stood up from my chair and open my private room door hidden behind my cabinet. He strode in behind me and stood behind my back leaning his head on my shoulder like it a casual thing to do. I froze. He removed his head after a while and started sniffing my neck and I heard him purr. I was so hard by then and trying to cool down my boner but I was failing miserably with his breath still fanning my neck. He stopped and after a while and sniffed the air, then he looked at me smiling with a lust filled eyes. I tried to move but I couldn't, I wanted to scream at him but my lips were sealed, he walked towards me slowly and I felt like grabbing him and smashing our lips together. And that just what i did, I dragged him close to me and kissed him so roughly.

I kisses someone. I just kissed a ma. I just kissed Mew the man I meet today and the man who disrespected me.

AN

Hello guys, hope u enjoy this chapter. I look forward to your vote and comments. I love you guys❣️❣️