a little dance, a little kiss

It starts with Bada's fingers lingering above Redy's waist. It moves onto Bada giggling into Redy's ear. Redy doesn't know how to feel but she does welcome the flirting.

Bada isn't just doing this for the camera. She genuinely finds Redy cute. Very cute. Everyone's taking a break from filming. Bada suddenly gets a good idea and goes straight to the producers. Hopefully, her idea will be approved.

There are a few minutes left until the cameras are back on. The person in charge of the producing team speaks up. "Listen up ladies! I'm sure all of you are familiar with the lipstick kiss trend. I thought it would be a great idea for 2 girls here to do that! The lucky ladies will be Bada from Bebe and Redy from 1M. Congratulations."

Harimu can't contain her laughter. She knows exactly what the lipstick kiss trend is. She's about to explain it to Redy but Redy's already being called to stand with Bada. Dohee frowns. "This seems like a trick." Harimu shakes her head and explains what the trend is.

Lia whistles. "Damm Bada doesn't back down." Everyone goes silent when Redy puts the lipstick on. Redy inhales and exhales. She then lightly kisses all over Bada's face but enough to leave a lipstick mark. Bada smirks as she gets ready with Redy to film the tiktok.

Redy's face is very pink. Everyone has just watched the tiktok that she made with Bada. The producing team had broadcasted it on the small screen. She can still feel Bada's soft touch. She tried to hide behind Harimu after she took a seat after filming the tiktok but Harimu had leaned away, the traitor.

Bada grins when Redy makes eye contact. She blows a kiss toward Redy and the cameras are rolling. The second mission is duet in groups. Bada makes her way right toward Redy. She brings out puppy dog eyes when Redy seems hesitant.

Redy speaks through clenched teeth and in a low whisper after Bada twirls her around. "First you ghost me now you're uncontrollably flirting with me. Pick a fucking side." Bada frowns and speaks in a whisper as well. "I never ghosted you."

Bada can tell Redy is angry. She's only talking when explaining her ideas for the duet. Bada pays attention and when she gives herself and Redy a break, she wonders why Redy is under the impression that she was ghosted.

Redy still won't talk to Bada even with those stupid puppy dog eyes. She's so ready for the duet mission to be over with. Today she'll learn what group she'll be in. Bada is talking with Kristen from Jam Republic when Redy arrives.

At the end of the day behind the smirks and flirty touches, Bada just wants Redy's attention on her. She wants Redy to softly smile at her and attempt to reach up to ruffle her hair. She doesn't like that Redy is angry. It makes her really sad.

Harimu huffs lightly. "Wow Redy you must've firmly rejected Miss Bada Lee's flirting." Dohee hums in agreement. "Yeah. She looks really heartbroken." Redy glances over and Bada does look in fact heartbroken. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever. When she stops acting like she didn't ghost me I'll talk to her."

Bada doesn't know what's going on the production team. She's starting to think that it's maybe a bad thing that they allow flirting. For some odd reason, some of the production team are doing an awful job at hiding how they want to set up Bada and Audrey.

They want Bada to start flirting with Audrey. Bada tilts her head. Audrey is extremely pretty but it might make their blooming friendship awkward. After giving it a little bit of thought Bada agrees to take a few lovey-dovey pictures but ONLY A FEW.

There's steams coming from Redy's ears. She's jealous but she refuses to admit it. There's another break from filming. She marches up to Bada. "You're such a playgirl. Do you only know how to flirt huh?"

Bada sighs softly. "Kitty..." She tries to reach out but Redy swats her arm away and sneers. "Don't call me that stupid nickname." When Redy swatted Bada's arm away, Bada hit her arm on part of the seat.

Bada winces when she notices blood. It really hurts but she'll endure it. She makes eye contact with Tatter and realizes Tatter said the whole thing. Bada tries to move to get closer to Tatter but pain shoots through her arm and she has to bite her lip from letting out a string of curse words.

Tatter scoots closer to Bada. "Were you going to say something?" She frowns after hearing what Bada said. She doesn't fully agree with it but she can see how smitten Bada is. She stands up. "I'll keep the cause of injury a secret but not anything else."

With the non-injured arm, Bada facepalms when Tatter calls for a medic. She tried to tell Tatter that she'd endure it. She does understand why her best friend called for a medic. She's honestly worried the injury will slow her down.

Redy rolls her eyes. Of course, the production team still wants her to flirt with Bada and vice versa. Bada is not present and Redy finds herself worried. Sudden gasps are heard. Some of the other girls seem to be crowding around someone.

Bada knows she can't try to hide the sling from Redy but she can avoid eye contact. She notices a girl from 1M walking forward. It's not Redy but it's the girl that won against Redlic. Bada can't remember the girl's name.

Harimu clears her throat. "Redy wants to know if you're faking the whole injury." Tatter who overheard scoffs loudly but Bada doesn't let her say anything. Minah who also overheard forces a smile. "You do realize the cameras are on, right? That's not the best position to put Redy in." Harimu nods. "That's what I tried to tell her."