15 - little spark

Jaemin had arrived at Jeno's house for their tutoring session, wearing his femboy clothing as they had agreed upon. The pink skirt swayed gently as he walked, and the matching tight pink top accentuated his delicate features. He felt a mix of anxiety and anticipation as he approached Jeno's doorstep.

Jeno opened the door, and his eyes widened at the sight of Jaemin in his femboy attire. He had to admit that Jaemin looked stunning, but he tried to keep his composure.

"Come in," Jeno said, stepping aside to let Jaemin enter.

Jaemin followed Jeno to the living room and took a seat across from him. They began their tutoring session, focusing on math problems, but Jaemin couldn't help stealing glances at Jeno. He was anxious about how Jeno thought about his clothing.

"Hungry?" Jeno asked, trying to keep his voice calm. Jaemin nodded shyly resulting in a smirk from Jeno.

Jeno stood up and gave Jaemin a bowl of chips, their fingers briefly touched, sending a subtle jolt of electricity through Jaemin.

Jeno looked up, their eyes locking for a moment, and Jaemin felt something change between them. It was a connection, a little spark

"Uh, sorry about that," Jaemin mumbled, pulling his hand back and blushing slightly.

Jeno cleared his throat, trying to hide the warmth he felt. "No problem. Let's continue."

As they delved back into their studies, both of them couldn't shake the newfound awareness of each other's presence. The room felt charged with unspoken emotions, and they knew that something had shifted between them.