Saviour

Sodo POV

It's been a week since Rain went missing, I'm just walking down the halls when I walked pass a room, it's like a trap but it also doesn't look like it at the same time.

I heard some sounds and conversations behind the door, I placed my ear on the door and started eavesdropping

Third Person POV

"So what are we gonna do with him, hm?" Ifrit asked the quintessence ghoul "Hm.. torture him?" Omega smirked "Wait no no!-" Rain tried to speak but Ifrit shut his mouth "No talking" The Meliora fire ghoul growled sternly and glared at the water ghoul with piercing bloody eyes.

Sodo's eyes widened when he heard Rain's voice "Damnit" He cursed as he kept listening.

"Maybe tomorrow" Ifrit chuckled "Sure sure" Omega said as they both walked close to the door.

Sodo heard them approaching so he quickly ran to the common room as fast as he could.

At the common room

Sodo was panting heavily, he couldn't even stand up "Dude.. are you alright?" Swiss asked looking concerned "I- I found- Rain!" Sodo panted still breathing heavily "Where!?" Cirrus and Mountain said "In- In- Ifrit and- Omega's room.." He said calming a but but still panting.

Mountain approached him and rubbed his back as the fire ghoul slowly calming down

"Where is it?" The earth ghoul calmly asked but a sign of relief and worry can be heard in his voice "Go to garden.. go left 2 times then right and you'll see an old door.." Sodo said looking calm now "Did you see anything?" Cumulus asked him "I heard them say they're going to kill h tomorrow by torturing him..." Sodo said both anger and worry can be heard in his voice.

All the ghouls and ghoulettes eyes as well as Copia eyes widened "No..we need to save him now!" Mountain said not hesitating to run and go on the way the fire ghoul said.

All of them followed the earth ghoul.

They saw the door "That! That's it!" Sodo said.

They all helped him break the door to see Rain sitting on the ground with his wrist bleeding due to the chain "Rain!" Aurora whispered yelled as they all unlocked the chain.

Rain was unconscious and felt weak as he passed out.

Mountain carried him while the ghoulettes locked the door outside as they ran back to the common room.

When they got back, Mountain layed the water ghoul on the couch.

"Rain.." Mountain said as he felt tears form in his eyes.

He gently Shaked him as Rain gain a conscious.

"Huh.." Rain mumbled as he looked around the room.

"Rain! You're awake" Copia said happyly.

1 month later

Rain was fine now, he's doing his routine these days making all the ghouls and ghoulettes and papa relief.

472 words

I'mma make more if I have motivation eh?