About Becky Koopa

Full Name: Rebecca Juliette Koopa

Alias: Becky, Beckers (by the Koopa General at times)

DOB: December 15

POB: Koopa Village

Gender: Female

Species: Koopa Paratroopa

Skin: Yellow

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Shell: Lavender

Alignment: Good

Occupation: Doctor

Ability/ies: Is a skilled doctor, knows how to solve problems thanks to her father's tutelage at advanced mathematics, is a skilled gardener, has a beautiful singing voice

Con(s): Can snap at people closest to her (especially when she gets sick), has been depressed for some time after her parents got killed, doesn't know how to swim

Personality: Kind, caring, doesn't take bullshit from anyone

Likes: The Koopa General, her parents, her friends, being a doctor, gardening

Dislikes: Bowser, getting kidnapped, Kamek, Lumalee, when her old friends got murdered, when her parents got killed by a Boom Boom thug, when the Koopa General gets injured

Attire: She usually wears a pink blazer with a cream-colored sweater underneath in addition to a pair of purple slacks and a pair of lavender shoes; for bedtime, she usually wears a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts during warmer months and a pink silk pajama set during colder months; however, she wore a lilac-colored silk nightgown with spaghetti straps, an empire waist and an ankle-length circle skirt portion one night when Mario sedated the Koopa General with a Dream Flower. When she goes to work, she throws on her lab coat in addition to her medical headgear and stethoscope. When she came to the Christmas party at Princess Peach's castle at the Mushroom Kingdom with the Koopa General in tow, she wore a red party dress and matching boots in addition to a black coat and a green scarf.

Friend(s): The Koopa General, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Hampton the Hammer Bro. (deceased), Lakilola the Lakitu (deceased), Gregory the Goomba (deceased), Mina Koopa the Koopa Troopa (deceased), Princess Daisy, Princess Rosalina (and her Lumas), Toadette, etc.

Enemy/ies: Bowser, Kamek, Wario, Waluigi, that Boom Boom who killed her parents

Relationship: The Koopa General (love interest, later boyfriend)

Relative(s): Gabriel Koopa (father, deceased), Anna Koopa (mother, deceased), Koopley (uncle), Klara (aunt), Koops (cousin), Mary Koopa (maternal grandmother), Rodney Koopa (maternal grandfather), Vickie Koopa (paternal grandmother), Stanley Koopa (paternal grandfather), Gary Koopa (uncle), Whitney Koopa (aunt), Maddie Koopa (cousin), Arnie Koopa (cousin)

Bio: This beautiful Koopa Paratroopa was born and raised in the Koopa Village by her parents named Gabriel and Anna Koopa. Despite not having much money, her parents still loved her and, therefore, not only took great care of her, but did their best to support her whenever she needed it most. Her mother Anna, who worked as a sous-chef at a restaurant, taught her how to take good care of the plants, whereas her father Gabriel, who worked as an accountant, worked very hard to teach her about advanced mathematics. Then one day, her parents decided to send her to a prestigious medical school because they knew she wanted to become a doctor one day; however, they always made sure that she never knew that they were actually borrowing money from a leather-clad Boom Boom who kept burglarizing wealthy homes with the intention of selling his stolen goods of the night from his black market. Then one day, after she eventually graduated from said medical school, she found her parents dead, having been shot to death by the same thug for not being able to return all of the money to him; when he tried to attack her, she had to grab a lamp and hit him hard enough to knock him out, which led to the police arresting that thug. Her friend Hampton the Hammer Bro. came over with the intention of taking her (as well as Gregory the Goomba, Mina Koopa and Lakilola the Lakitu) to a fancy restaurant to celebrate their graduation, only to discover Becky crying over her parents' corpses. Her other friend Gregory, along with his sisters, then offered her a place to stay for the time being (since her parents' house was already a crime scene); despite accepting his offer, however, Becky would more often than not stay in the guest room and refuse to eat, much to the concern of all of her friends (and in Gregory's case, himself and his family). Then one day, she accidentally cut herself so deep that if it weren't for her friends sending her to the mental hospital, she would've bled to death; she then spent three months at the mental hospital, where the doctors and nurses did their best to save her in addition to sending her to her therapist regularly. Then when she was eventually released, she got a job at a local hospital as a doctor; then one day, Bowser and his army came and invaded the Koopa Village and even though all of the residents had to get evacuated, only Hampton, Lakilola, Gregory and Mina tried to fend off all of the invaders, including the Koopa General, who handily killed them, one by one with his spear, before Becky's eyes, after which Bowser and his army then kidnapped her prior to imprisoning her in a cage that was suspended above the pit of lava; while there, she not only befriended Luigi (who was also imprisoned in another cage), but literally had to deal with Lumalee's annoying behavior (which led to the mutual dislike for that annoying little blue Luma that she ended up sharing with the Penguin King). Then one day, during Bowser's wedding in which he tried to marry Princess Peach against her will, Becky was among the prisoners that were just about to get sacrificed by being lowered into the pit of lava; if it weren't for Peach, Mario and Donkey Kong crashing the wedding, Becky would've died, along with Luigi, the penguins, Lumalee, Cranky Kong and the Great Kong Army. Shortly after, Mario managed to distract Bomber Bill, who then ended up exploding inside the green pipe and ended up sending everyone to Brooklyn in its process; afterwards, Becky ended up teaming up with Peach, Toad, Donkey Kong and the Mario Bros., which allowed them to save the day (and in Peach's case, forcing Bowser to eat a Mini Mushroom prior to keeping him as a pet inside the Mushroom Kingdom). Then one day, shortly after moving to her new house in a secluded area near the Koopa Village, Becky was flying through the likes of the Jungle Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom, only to discover the Koopa General lying unconscious on the seashore, whereupon she decided to take him in with the intention of nursing him back to health; however, little did she know that she would eventually fall in love with him and vice versa.

Quote(s): "I wish I had grabbed a book before sitting down. Now I can't even get up." (from "Turtles of a Feather", Ch. 3 (after she sings the Koopa General to sleep))

Voice Actor: Anne Hathaway