𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 [6]

6 | HIS!***************

6 | HIS!
***************

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ’ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ||

“ Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kang Yn as your lawely wedded wife?”
The priest asked as Jungkook kept staring at his little girl who's face was under the veil but he knew his girl was having a pout face.

“ I do.”
Jungkook said without bothering to look at the priest and continued to gaze at his girl.

“ Do you Kang Yn take Jeon Jungkook as your lawely wedded husband?”

Yn didn't knew what to say and Jungkook sensed it, he leaned towards her ear and whispered “ repeat what i said just now little girl.”, Yn nodded and said “ I-i do.”

Yn said and the priest said

Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony.” 

“In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!”

Jungkook opened Yn's veil and saw his delicate wife., with sweat covered on her face but she wiped it off with the back of her hand.

Jungkook stepped a little closer to her and grabbed her chin with his index finger “ do you trust your Jungkookshi?” Yn nodded and Jungkook exhaled shakily.

She trusts him?

This beast?

Jungkook leaned closer to her face and smiled at her before touching his lips with her delicate once.
The cheers went loud but nothing was audible to Jungkook. Only his heartbeat and Yn's.

He held himself back from doing something to her here so he pulled back and wiped the corner of his lips from his knuckles.

“ How do you feel little kisa?”
(Kisa: kitty in Russian)

Yn looked at him before looking down and pouting. He knows why his wife is pouting today.
He has to make up for her. Yn doesn't like to be socialised but here she is between thousands of people and hundreds of guards.

“ Ju-jungkookshi, please take me home.” Yn told Jungkook as she felt suffocated here. It was humiliating!

Jungkook noticed her state and smirked

Can't wait to go home huh?

That poor girl is bringing herself in trouble asking him to go home.

Jungkook nodded and ordered his men to take the car out for them.
Soon they both reached the mansion and Yn got out of the car and ran inside the room.

“ i want to change.” Jungkook nodded and went out of the room letting her change. And outside thinking about how to ruin her tonight.

Yn got out of the washroom fixing the small length of the lingerie which was in the washroom. Yn called Jungkook many times to give her clothes but he didn't hear her.

She saw Jungkook's muscular back as he was shirtless turned around talking on his mobile with his veiny tattooed arm visible.

Yn gazed at his muscular arms with her innocent eyes.
‘ his arms are so muscular.’ the only thought came to the poor girl's mind.

Jungkook turned around and said something to the person on the call in Russian and hung up the call.

“ Ju-jungkookshi.”

When he heard her and his monster turned painfully hard.
He groaned looking at his wife who was wearing the outfit he intentionally put inside the washroom.

A fking lingerie!

He put that lingerie in the washroom so that she will wear it and yes she wore it.

How innocent!

He smirked and sat down on the couch while playing with the glass of wine., and stared at her like he would eat her out.

“ You look fking hot in this lingerie my kisa, how would i control the beast inside me tonight, Jeon yn?”

Yn shift her black orbs on him.

First time!

This was the first time he called her by her name. But why add another surname to her name.

“ Wh-why are you ad-adding an-another surname in my-my name?” Yn asked innocently while looking down.

He smirked and put the glass of wine down. He stood up and stepped closer to her petite figure until he reached deadly close to her.

He stood inches close to her telling that she is nothing according to his height.

Her face till his chest and he stared down at her. He put his arm on the wall behind her and caged her in his arms.

She looked down and he came closer to her face before saying “ When you're married to the man who owns the surname ‘Jeon’ then why would i add another surname in your name Little wife of mine?”

“ what's mine is yours and what's yours is always mine, in fact.”, He stopped and took her face in his index finger like he did in the wedding and stared at her black orbs.

YOU ARE MINE.”

Yn's breath hitched but she didn't even dare to say something.
Jungkook picked her up as if she weighed nothing.

He put her figure delicately on the bed and hovered over her pressing his weight all over her.

I want to fk you so bad but first i want you to get comfortable around me.” He smiled and kissed her forehead before making her sleep.

-𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄-

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ 💙✨

___