Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

New/Old House

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Do you like it Makayala?" My mom said to me as we were unpacking into our new kinda old house.

"Yea it's ok I guess, don't you think it's kinda big for the three of us? And it looks kinda old." I said uneasily.

"Well go look at your room. It's gorgeous!!" My mom said trying to convince me to like this house.

So I went up to my room and she wasn't wrong about it being gorgeous. It was huge I had my own walking in closet, my own bathroom with a one person shower and a Jacuzzi and my bed was as soft as a cloud. And also the room was a purple and white theme. I loved it.

I spent most of my time in my room that day because it was so cool in there! Did I mention that I had a 60" flat screen tv in my room? Well I do.

I finished unpacking and then I went downstairs to see what my mom and dad were doing. When I went downstairs my mom and dad weren't anywhere to be found, I looked everywhere. I went to go find my phone in the mess and my mom sent me a text saying "Hi sweetheart me and your father went to go get groceries and we're getting new couches. See you soon baby! 😘"

I was so relieved when I got that message, I thought someone kidnapped them! I don't know why I thought that but I did! You can say I'm kinda protective over my mom and dad.

I texted my best friend Sarah saying "Hey you wanna come over for a bit to my new house? It kinda creeps me out being here alone so please come!!

A few minutes later she texted me back saying "Ya I'll e over in about 10 minutes. Text me where you live."

I texted her where I lived and in about 10 minutes she was here right on time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Your house is huge I love it, it's so big!! Oh my god I love it!! What does your room look like!" Sarah said excitedly.

We went to my room and she loved it as much as I did. She literally took a picture of it and said "I want to kill you so I can move in here!" I just laughed at that dumb remark.

Sometimes I hate her but we never get in fights so its a really good friendship." Great now I'm gonna tell my mom to get security just to make sure I don't get killed in my sleep."

Sarah's mom texted her saying she had to be home because dinner was starting and I was her alone until 8 o'clock.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was 9 o'clock and I was getting ready for bed because it start school on Monday and I have to get up early but obviously I'm gonna watch a movie on my 60" flat screen tv! So I watched my favorite movie 'The Vow' I love that movie it's so sweet!

I said my goodnights to my mom and dad and went to bed.

Vote! Comment! Follow!