Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Creepy Noises!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The next morning I woke up to the sound of something running around, like something was playing some sort of running around game.

I got my slippers on and went up to the attic. It's the attic with the stair case with the string that you pull down to get up there. When I got up there it was very dark with no windows it looked really creepy. There was a little dark figure in the corner and then it started to move, I as scared out of my mind.

It came up towards me and it was just a couple of squirrels. I was so relieved when I saw the animals but then there was a big thump like a giant stomped on something it was loud.

I ran down the stairs and asked my mom and dad if they heard that loud thump but they said no. I looked and sounded crazy, my dad said "Go back to bed Makayla your just tired, get some rest it's 6 o'clock and its Saturday. Later we're going out to dinner than movies so go sleep." I obviously listened to my dad but I was tired anyways, I couldn't sleep thought because I was thinking about that loud thump.

I got ready for dinner and the movies but then something was making a noise in my closet. I opened it and I swear I saw a hand "Hello who is that!" I said stupidly! There was a little girl voice that whispered in a really scary voice "Come and play with me forever!" I was officially scared now and ran out of my room yelling "MOM, DAD, MOM, DAD!"

"Makayala what's the matter?" my father asked me!

"There is something in my closet!" I don't want to sleep in my room anymore!"

"It's just your imagination Makyala don't worry there is nothing in your closet I promise you!" My mother protested.

"Please can I sleep I your room tonight and only tonight and then tomorrow I will sleep in my room I promise!"

"Ok fine but only tonight!" My mom and dad agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We went to Boston Pizza for dinner and it was really good. After dinner we went to the movies theaters and we watched 'Identity Theft' and that was amazing but my mom and dad wanted to watch 'Snitch' with Dwayne Johnson in it, that was way better than 'Identity Theft'!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When we got home I was tired so I went up to my room and got my stuff for bed and watched some other movies with my mom and dad. We stayed up late until 6 o'clock, we were talking for an hour and we were just watching movies and we played a bunch of games and we weren't even tired. My mom wasn't tired, my dad wasn't tired, and I wasn't tired, I was having so much fun with my parents like I always do.

"We're gonna sleep the whole day but I don't care I had the time of my life. With my wife and my daughter!" My father said with a tired smile in his face.

5 minutes later we were sleeping.

Vote! Comment! Follow!