Chapter Twenty-Eight

MANOR SAFE-HOUSE

The next day, in Christy's sunny bedroom, she lays in bed, asleep. And the smell of breakfast food slowly wakes her up.

 And the smell of breakfast food slowly wakes her up

{Christy's Pajama Outfit}

Christy gets up from bed and walks out, closes the door behind her. She walks down the hallway and down the stairs and into the living room.

Ana, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the kitchen table, eating pancakes and a plastic pitcher of orange juice.

"Hey, guys." Christy greeted the three of them.

"Hey, Mom." Trinity greeted her Mom.

"And by the way, Dad's on his way here." Luna added.

"Okay." Christy said.

"I brought some blueberries." Ana said.

Alright." Christy said, walking inside the kitchen and sees Klaus at the kitchen countertop, eating the blueberries.

"Klaus?" Christy said.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted his wife with a small smile.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, slowly walks up to him. "You're supposed to be with Elijah?"

"Elijah will contact me once he has something." Klaus said.

"Oh, okay." Christy said, slowly walk towards the double door refrigerator and opens it, getting a yogurt smoothie bottle. "There's breakfast in the living room."

"I know." Klaus said, gently taking the yogurt smoothie bottle from Christy's hand. And puts it back in the refrigerator door.

"I was gonna drink that." Christy said.

Klaus chuckled, softly. "I know."

Christy looks at Klaus as he makes her a bowl of cereal. He pours some granola oats into a bowl and adds some blueberries, along with milk.

"Aww, so sweet of you." Christy said with a small smile.

"Don't make this a habit." Klaus said, handing her the bowl of cereal.

"I won't." Christy said, gently taking the bowl of cereal and spoon. "I have to go back to New Orleans anyway."

"The Sphinx?" Klaus said.