Years after Sang-mi left peaceville

It's been a year or two since Sang-mi told her best friend that she's moving away.

How's Corey Riffin doing after his best friend left? You may wonder don't Morry he's good.

Letter 1: *arrives in the mail*

Mr.Riffin: hey Corey something arrived for you.

Corey Riffin: who is it from?

mr.Riffin: it's from Sang-mi.

Corey Riffin: *got happy like a puppy when he heard Sang-mi's name mentioned & immediately get the letter, reads it* 

Letter from Kim Sang-mi: Dear Corey Riffin, I hope you're doing good today, I want to remind you that you're a star and I hope you're doing well that always brightens my heart because I really care about you when we both get phones I'll write my phone number on one of the letters so you can contact me but for now I'll send you letters for the time being. Take care, okay? Xoxo-Kim Sang-mi.

Corey Riffin: I'm gonna head to my room.

Mr.Riffin: okay, sport

Corey Riffin: *heads to his room and closes his door* am I or am I not In love with Sang-mi? I might fallen for her since 3rd grade I didn't have the courage to tell her at the time I'll tell her when we meet again. I'm sure she and I will get emotional seeing each other again.

*Letter after letter after letter the list goes on with everyday Corey getting excited for each letter his best friend Kim Sang-mi wrote to him daily even when he travels birds always have letters attached to their feet.

Sang-mi's POV~

I know it's been a year or two since I left peaceville city where I met my forever best friend, I gotta say I've been sad because the truth is I like Corey Riffin I told him before I left my best friend, I didn't think something would result like this. I hope Corey keeps his promise to me. I wonder if we'll be able to see each other I just hope we can get together soon and reunite, I've been feeling very lonely I think of the times me and Corey spending time with each other's company everyday I'm sad that we don't do that I hope I return to peaceville to be with Corey Riffin again I feel very lonely without him everyday, nothing very repels the loneliness I have deep inside me. I just hope I get to see you again, Corey Riffin.

Eun-Jin's POV-

Everyday my sister hasn't been her cheerful self ever since we had move away

She's been acting rather icy and our family is concerned about her behavior, especially our dear mother Kim jung-mi a renowned actress, while I was reading a book out mother came to me at the table then she asked me.

Mrs.Kim: Eun-Jin, Sang-mi is behaving coldy do you know why?

Our mother is concerned about her well-being and she wants us to be happy, so my other sister & mother decided to surprise Sang-mi with something that could make her happy. A kitten to keep her company while she's not with Corey.

Kim Sung-Soo: hey mom let's go get Sang-mi a kitten.

Mrs.Kim: okay let's go get Sang-mi a kitten to keep her company while she's not with her "Boyfriend" Corey.

Mr author(me): OKAY I'm sorry to interrupt but Mrs. Kim likes to think Corey Riffin and her daughter are an item despite Sang-mi told her mom they're just bffs, so you can call her a shipper. Hee hee okay sorry continue on.

Still on Eun-Jin's POV-

Me, Sung-Soo, and our mom headed to the pet store to get Sang-mi a kitten to keep her lonely levels low. So we entered to the store so we're greeted with our mom's friend she owns the shop.

Matsumoto Midori: *Shop door opens and it reveals her bff Kim jung-mi & her two older kids and ran up to them* JUNG-MIIII!!

Mrs.Kim: MIDORIII-CHANNN!!!

Mrs.Kim & Ms.Matsumoto: *did their bff thing when they were adolescents*

ms.matsumoto: so what brings you here?

Mrs.kim: hey Midori-chan, my youngest daughter Sang-mi has been acting cold ever since we left peaceville, she misses her "Boyfriend" so I'm here for a pet to keep her company.

Ms.Matsumoto: Oh... I know an animal that can take care of that.

Mrs.kim: you do?

Ms.Matsumoto: Yes I do, a kitten to keep her company for the time-being.

Mrs.Kim: thank you, Midori-chan.

Mrs.Matsumoto: anytime.

End of Eun-Jin's POV-

Sang-mi's POV-

I've been depressed ever since we left peaceville I couldn't sleep and I couldn't process it all I'm so lost I need something to help me. So I decided to head to the kitchen, then the house is very quiet, so I headed back to my room. Then I heard my mom call me. So I went to her I wonder what she is doing.

Mrs.Kim: Sang-mi, I brought a gift for you dear.

I got to my mom and she's holding a kitten on her.

I immediately fell in love with the kitten.

Thank you mom for the gift.

Mrs.Kim: no problem Sang-mi, I don't like seeing you sad. What are you gonna name it?

I said: "I will name him Jisung."

Mrs.Kim: okay then, have fun with jisung.

Okay,mom I responded.

So after my mom's response I took jisung to my room and played with him until he turned into a human boy. I was shocked but I kept calm.