Gru.. I..

*Shrek gently placed his big meaty hands on Gru's light and petite shoulders.*

*Shrek looked down into Gru's glistening blue orbs underneath the moonlight..*

Shrek: "G- Gru.. I-.."

*Shrek cut himself off as a shade of red filled his face. He glanced away from Gru's gaze and down into the wet sloppy mud beneath them.*

*Gru blushed slightly as he tucked some of his hair behind his ear, he glanced at the ground then back up into the Shrek's eyes as small smile curled up into his lips.*

Gru: "Shrek.. is there something you-.. you wanted to say?.."

*Gru questioned shrek as he felt his stomach filling with butterflies.*

Shrek: "Gru.. I.. I..-"

*Shrek got quiet..*

*His gaze shifting back into Gru's glistening orbs.*

*Shrek couldn't help but blush as Gru looked back into his.*

Gru: "You..? You what..? Is something wrong Shrek?.."

*Gru's expression grew somewhat worried.*

Shrek: "Gru.. i-.. I can't do this.. anymore.."

*Gru's eyes widened in shock as Shrek's words immediately flooded his head, tears quickly formed in his eyes.*

Gru: "S- shrek..? What do you mean.."

*Gru chuckled a bit as tears rolled down his Rosey cheeks.*

Gru: "Hahahah..! I- it's a prank!! Y- you got me..!!"

*Shrek frowned as he looked into Gru's teary eyes.. He sighed as his expression turned to a serious one.*

Shrek: "Gru.. I'm not joking! I-... I just need time to explore other options.. were both so young and I don't want to be locked in a relationship with someone right now."

*Shrek said in a harsh tone as he raised his voice at Gru.*

*Gru looked into Shrek's poopy colored orbs as he stood there stunned.*

*Gru immediately pushed Shrek's big meaty green hands off of his shoulders as he wiped his tears with his sleeve.*

Gru: "Well.. i- if that's how you truly feel.. then I guess you're right. We aren't made for eachother.. Infact.. we never were."

*Gru said harshly as he glared into Shrek's orbs before spitting in the mud and stormed out of Shrek's swamp.*

*Shrek was surprised by Gru's reaction as he stood there surprised watching Gru storm off in the distance. After a few moments he let out a deep sigh and turned around slowly walking back to his hut or whatever the fuck it's called.*

*A few days had passed sense Shrek and Gru had broken up.. Shrek just laid in his bed all day.. he realized it might've been a big mistake breaking up with Gru and maybe he didn't think things out before speaking.*

*Gru on the other hand tool the breakup roughly.. though he was upset.. he was determined to focus on himself. He tries to push his feelings for Shrek out of the window completely.*

*One day Gru walked into a small cafe sometime in the afternoon, he walked up to the register and saw a big bulky man approach the register.*

???: "Hey, what can I get for you today?"

*The man said as he looked Gru up and down then smirked.*

*Gru noticed this and his cheeks flushed up quite quickly.*

Gru's Mind: "No Gru!! You just got out of an 8 year relationship..."

*Gru just chuckled a bit.*

Gru: "Haha! Could I uh.. get a coffee with a chocolate chip muffin please?"

*Gru replied.*

*The man put his order down in the register.*

???: "Anything for you cutie.~"

*The man said teasing around with Gru a bit.*

*Gru started to get nervous as he quickly grabbed his wallet and fumbled a bit trying to get it open.*

Gru: "So.. uh what's my total..? Hahah.."

*Gru asked the man as his hands began to get a little sweaty.*

???: "It's on the house.. So.. you got a name?~"

*The man winked at Gru.*

Gru: "O- oh! It's.. Gru!"

*Gru replied with a nervous expression.*

???: "Gru? That name suits you perfectly.. I'm grug."

*Gru blushed a bit as he glanced out the window of the cafe then back at Grug.*

Gru: "N- nice to meet you Grug!.."

*Gru responded.*

*After a few moments Grug walked back and handed Gru his coffee and muffin.*

Grug: "heh.. call me..~"

*Grug smirked as he winked at Gru once more before taking the other customers orders.*

*Gru was confused on what he meant and he looked down at his coffee to see a phone number written down in it with a winky face.. Gru's face immediately turned red.*

Gru: "That.. that Baka!!"

*Gru huffed.*