chapter-27

" Brat, you were supposed to stay at minnie uncle's house, why are you coming with us." Tae glared at his 5 year old son.

"I want to celebrate my mumma's birthday" Vinnie replied. He sat with his arms folded across his chest.

"You celebrated in the morning, so why are you coming with us now?" Tae asked

"Okay, so where are you going" Vin glared at Tae.

"We are going to celebrate mumma's bday" Tae replied

"That's why I'm coming too" Vin answered and looked out the car window

"Don't you know that you should give privacy to couples, Vin" Tae argued

"Mumma, after the morning celebration you went to many places without me. I stayed at minnie uncle's house. Mumma still likes to avoid me" Vin said crying.

"No baby. Tae you focus on driving, We three of us are celebrating together" Kook said.

Today is kook's birthday. In the morning they invited all their close friends and celebrated. Tae then took Kook on a date wherever he wanted.

At night, he went to Yoonmin's house to see if his son Vinnie was okay. Then, Vinnie told his mother that he would be there wherever they went. After that father and son started arguing.

Tae said "Kook we have arrived" and parked the car.

Then the small family got out of the car. Jungkook was mesmerized by the sight before him

(Imagine there is a table and this👇 cake on it)

Jungkook's outfit ( ignore the trophy )

"Appa, this is so beautiful" Vinnie said enjoying the sight with his wide eyes

" Tae this is so pretty, I like it a lot" kook said hugging Tae and Tae wrapped his arms around kook's waist.

"I want to join too" Vinnie said and hugged the duo who were hugging. But because of his height that poor kid could only reach to hug his parent's leg.

Tae chuckled at his son's actions and picked him up and hugged Kook.

"I love my family a lot" Tae said and kissed mumma bun and baby bun on the cheek. Mother and son giggled

The three of them celebrated that night.

Jungkook Pov

I am happy in my family. We live a middle class life with the income of our restaurant. We are satisfied with it.

In my life as an orphan, Tae came in as a support and help and my husband and my everything.

We did not start our life in a happy situation but we are living our life happily today.

Our decisions are the basis of our happy life. Our life wouldn't have been like this if we had taken the decision to take revenge on those who hurt Tae.

Fate will give us problems in life and will test us. There is a happy ending and a sad ending of our life in the way we face the problems.,

Even small decisions are the basis of big change. Whether that change is good or bad depends on the decision we make. In Our life, problems came and we faced them together with right decisions. It made my life more colorful.

Me, Hubby, our little angel Vinnie, I'm not an orphan anymore, I have a family. A family like I dreamed of. I thank fate for bringing Tae to me. Tae has always been a comfort zone for me, a friend, a lover, a perfect husband and a good appa to our Vinnie. I am very lucky. I wish to be with my family till my last moment.

The End

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes

I didn't think I would get so much support at the beginning of the story

Thank you to everyone who reads and supports my story😍❤️😘

Love you all😽✨️

I will be back with new stories