Pain

-  Edited  -

(Tw⚠️: this chapter contains self-harm,blood)

The day went by quick and soon it was Friday afternoon. Right now Jennie was in Taehyung's car they were both going to pick up Taehyung's cousin from the airport. Taehyung's cousin, Kim Jong-in but he goes by Kai. He was Taehyung's aunt's only child.

The car came to a stop as they arrived infront of the Airport, Taehyung got out and Jennie followed as Taehyung's glanced around the place searching for Kai. He immediately smiled as he grabbed Jennie's hand and dragged her with him.

They walked up to Kai as Taehyung tapped his shoulder as he turned around and immediately smiled at the sight of Taehyung, "Hey" Taehyung smiled at him "How are you bro" They shakes hands and hugged each other "I'm good and you" Taehyung replies as Kai nods and his gaze shifts to Jennie.

Taehyung clears his throat, "Meet my girlfriend, Jennie" Taehyung pulls Jennie close by her waist as he smiles at Kai "Nice to meet you, I'm Kai" He extends his hand "Jennie" Jennie smiles as she shake his hand.

"Well let's get going" Taehyung cheers. They all walk to the car and get it, and Taehyung starts the engine as they head to his mansion. In the car Kai was staring at Jennie and that didn't go unnoticed by Jennie as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat and Taehyung noticed her tensed figure.

"What's wrong" He puts his hand on her thigh, "Nothing" Jennie says but Taehyung knows something was wrong but just kept quiet as the car went silent again. Suddenly Kai spoke up, "Taehyung" He calls out as Taehyung hums "Isn't she the chick you told me you hated" Kai says letting the words slip out of his mouth just like that.

Taehyung looks at Jennie as he stops the car at the traffic light. He glares at Kai through the rear view mirror as Kai mumbles a sorry. But this bothered Jennie, especially the fact that Taehyung didn't respond but why does she even care she thought. The car fell silent and the whole ride was quiet until they arrived at Taehyung's mansion and they dropped Kai.

Taehyung went to drop Jennie at home. Jennie got out of the car without a word and Taehyung figured that she must've been upset about earlier yet he didn't think much of it as he knew they will talk later on as he will be coming back in the evening.

Whereas, Jennie couldn't stop thinking about what  Kai said back in the car she knew it was true the truth about the hatred between the two was unknown. They were always were seen as just two friends always bickering but the truth was too dark therefore one of them was holding a grudge.

Despite the hatred they both loved each other. Jennie began sobbing as reality hit her she cried and that turned into crying herself to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why did you have to say that back there" Taehyung yelled as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Bro,I was just confused" Kai replied "And what happened to Nayeon" He asked again, "Can you just shut the fuck up already" Taehyung yelled again "Listen here you little fucker, You better go and apologize to her tomorrow" Taehyung threatens him as Kai looks at him in the same challenging way, "Fine, But I still don't understand what you want in her" Kai makes a disgusted look. "Well, She's my girlfriend so deal with it" Taehyung smirks before running up to his room.

He packs some of his clothes and a few products in his bag as he walk back down the stairs, "I won't be back till tomorrow morning" He says to Kai as he leaves.

After awhile of driving he arrives at Black pink's house as he rang the bell and he was greeted by a smiling Jisoo, "Oh hi Tae" She hugs him and he hugs her "Come on in" She gestures and he gets in his eyes searching the whole looking for his girl.

But he doesn't see her, "Oh Jen is upstairs in her room" Jisoo says as if she read his mind. "Thanks"He smiled before sprinting up the stairs heading towards Jennie's room. When he reached it he took a deep breath before knocking on the door , no response he knocks again and again and again, nothing.

Just when he was about to try open the door it flung open and there stood Jennie with her eyes red and swollen , he drop his bag on the floor and cups her face. "Are you okay" He checked her body and her face but she says nothing, he then drags her in and let her sit on the bed.

"Whats wrong" He asks but she stays quiet her face stained with dry tears, it hurt his heart to see her like this. "Taehyung" She says her voice soft and low, "Y-Yes" He asks "Please leave me alone" She says as a tear fell down her cheek, Taehyung hugged her as he held her tight "I can never" He whispers she pushes him off of her as she sobs "Get out" She yells her voice raising she pulls him out and pushes him out before closing the door she sunk against the door as her sobs got louder.

She get up and shows to the bathroom and strips and gets in the shower letting the hot water hit her skin, she stands there her body felt numb,her eyes felt heavy she felt weak from crying so much.

After trying so hard to stop I have no choice but to do it again she thought herself as she ran the blade across her flesh on her wrist. The blood poured onto the white tile leaving stain the water as it runs down the drain she stares at it a smile forming in face as her vision gets blurt and her body drops to the floor.

.

.

.

.

.

"What happened up there, we heard her shouting" Jisoo asks her eyebrows pushed together into a worried expression. "A lot, sit down I will tell you all everything" He says calmly before they all sat down and the room fell quiet the sound off a shower running can be heard upstairs. Taehyung sighed as he prepared himself to speak.

"This afternoon as you know my cousin Kai was coming back from the states" Taehyung began "I took Jennie with me to go fetch him from the airport and they met each other on the way back home Kai asked me if Jennie wasn't the chick I hated and I said nothing but I glared at him to shut up through the rear view mirror" He explained "I dropped Kai and then Jennie I expected her to say something but she said nothing and just got out of the car and left and when I got home I yelled at Kai for what he did and told him to apologize" He sighed, "Tough" Namjoon shook his head.

"But I don't understand what I did wrong for her to avoid me like that" He said moving his hands as he speaks, Jisoo looks at him as she sits up and unfolds her crossed arms "I know why she reacted that way" Jisoo says as Taehyung looks at her to carry on.

"You're her boyfriend Taehyung you supposed to defend her but you said nothing about that" Jisoo spat "How do you expect her to feel when someone you know says something shitty about her and that someone is your cousin and you don't do shit about it" She scolds.

"But-" Jisoo interrupts him "There's no buts you should apologize and your cousin should too cause that move he did right there was shitty indeed" Jisoo says as she stood up and went upstairs.

Walking upstairs she goes to Jennie's room to check up on her she knocks but no reply and again and again no reply "Fuck this" She whispers as she push the door open suprised to find it open, Jennie never leaves her door open.

"Jennie" She calls out to her, no response she hears the shower running "It's been running for a long time no that's strange" She tilts her head as she walks towards the bathroom and enters it.

"Jennie!" She screams as she run into the shower not caring if she will get wet she shakes Jennie's body "Wake up, Wake up" She shouts sobbing as this point her tears were streaming down her cheeks as she shook Jennie's body constantly.

You guys this may seem so extra but you'll understand why it is extra there are somethings that stays mysterious until it gets revealed it's all building to the climax but anyways loveys here we are with another chapter stay tuned!💜 Edited!