The arrival of the Shapeshifter

It was hitting 11:00pm in Korea

The night sky was as dark as coal only lit by the stars and the villiage lanterns hung up by the still open markets in Busan.
People were scattered around wrapped in warm furs and fabric due to the cold flakes of snow falling from the sky. It was the middle of the cold winter for the people in Busan. Those lucky enough to afford fire logs and warm insolated huts were safe for the snow unlike those who could only afford thin layers of fabric and warm soup to keep them warm from the frost...

It all happened so suddenly...
first the town was quiet, filled with just the sound of footsteps untill it happened. A whoosh of air flew by each stall in just mere seconds. The town was filled with red firey light instead of dark frosty fog.
A dragon. The myth everyone talked about stood infront of them.

The massive gangcheori shapeshifter was now only a man standing in the centre of the villiage.

Standing tall at nearly 7ft, towering over all the population in Korea. He stuck out like a sore thumb.
His long jet black hair that to the villagers only royals wore was flowing through the wind with a golden headpiece sitting neatly on his head. His eyes a very bright nearly glowing type of emerald green. He was wearing a red and gold long hanbok aswell as jewels that the villiagers would die for. The man simply smiled to the crowd that formed around him before he was whisked away by his four brothers.

His four brothers Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok were known throughout the land as being the best guards to set foot in Korea. All four of them worked close with the Royal family. When the brothers heard that their dear brother well...half brother but they still considered him as blood was flying into town, they took the night off to welcome him.

There was one very narky someone who wasnt very pleased with that night off. That someone was Prince Park Jimin.

Prince Park Jimin, son of King Yeong-su and Queen Jisoo was a very spoilt little prince. At such a young age he was gifted whatever his heart desired whether that being a mere chocolate bar or a pair of golden slippers which yes he wore them exact gold slippers each day. The Prince was known for his stubborness, Spoilt ways and definitely his beauty. oh his beauty...
Jimin had such a beauty that made women jealous. He had the most beautiful crystal blue eyes, long black eyelashes, long light brown hair which was oh so shiny. Not to mention his plump pink lips, tiny button like nose, curvy hips, round behind, long swanlike legs and petite little feet. All the girls were jealous of the mans beauty. He got such beauty from his mother, Jisoo and bright crystal like eyes and light brown hair from his father, Yeong-su.

Jimin was sat at the kitchen table with a glass of water, bored out of his mind. At this time he would usually beg his guards to play games with him like chess etc. He groaned and shouted out to the maid who was standing in the hall.
"is any of the guards around". The maid ran in and bowed "no sir im sorry, all four of them requested the night of from the king, he allowed it".

Jimin whined and stood up from his chair and looked out of the palace window which overlooked the entire villiage. "where on earth would all four of them be? i doubt its a family matter they told me their parents are deceased". The prince sighed and kept his eyes on the villiage untill something caught his eye. He couldnt believe what he was witnessing. All four of the guards he thought of as close were slacking about in the streets of the villiage with another man. He was furious. He stood up and with balled up fists he dashed downstairs ignoring the butlers calls as to where he was off to.

He mounted his white horse and without a second thought in his head he dashed towards the village centre.

The five brothers were having the time of their lives catching up on Jeongguks journey. They were walking down the villiage path along the river bank, laughing loudly and eating chocolates.
"no way- you did not scare an old lady for skiping the line in the market in Taiwan Jeongguk-" his brother Taehyung said with his hand clasped around his mouth.

The others laughed and pushed Jeongguk playfully. "i did! i wasnt going to let some bone bag think she had the run of the place" Jeongguk said with a laugh. They laughed off the situation untill Jeongguk pointed at someone infront of them.
"You both never told me there was such beauties in Busan, i would have flew quicker"

The other four brothers turned arounf and nearly stiffened in fear at the sight before them. Park Jimin, on a horse heading their way, not looking too happy.
"What?" jeongguk asked, seeing his brothers frightened looks.

They never got time to give him a reply as they got down on one knee respectfully for the prince. Jeongguk was baffled at his brothers actions. They always acted like they would kneel for no one yet here they were kneeling for the guy on the horse.

Park Jimin jumped down off his horse with a frown and his signature white and silver, dragon printed sword at his side.
"What do you four think your doing? Taking advantge of the kings good nature hm?"

All four looked up at Jimin afraid of opening their mouths. Just as namjoon was about to speak up, Jeongguk did.
"Kings good nature? i heard the guy is a stuck up asshole and his son too, the prince is a spoilt brat i heard too"

The silence was deafening.