𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"So, Kate's a werewolf now?" Kira questions curiously.

"I don't know. You know, there's a saying..." Scott answers "Sometimes, the shape you take reflects the person you are"

"What kind of shape is sociopathic bitch?" Lydia mutters.

"I have a feeling I don't wanna know" I reply.

The Jeep abruptly jolts to the side and I'm grabbed by Malia before I can hit the seat in front of me. Stiles slams on the breaks and we all scramble out of the car to check the damage.

"What happened?" Braeden demands, storming up to us from where her bike is.

"I don't know- it felt like we hit something" Stiles tells her.

"Scott, we need to get there by night. It's too dangerous, otherwise" Braeden stresses to my brother.

"Go" Stiles says to him.

"Not without you" Scott argues.

"Dude, someone needs to find Derek. We'll figure something out. We always do" Stiles argues back.

"Just go, Scotty. We've got things covered here" I assure him.

"Okay" Scott sighs, following Braeden to her motorcycle.

"Scott!" Kira chases after him while the rest of us turn back to the Jeep.

"Told you we'd get stranded in the desert" I mutter out with a glare pointed at Stiles.

"You should listen to her more" Malia backs me up.

"You two better shut up before I leave you both here" Stiles snaps at us in annoyance.

"Leave in what? This junker isn't gonna be taking you anywhere any time soon" I retort and the boy's eye twitches as he refrains from hitting me with something.

"Stiles?" Malia speaks again, causing us to look at her "I don't think we hit something. I think something hit us"

Malia pulls something from under the hood and holds it up to reveal a large sharp looking claw. Stiles reaches out and takes it from her hold as we all look at it in worry.

"Oh, we are so fucked" I declare.

Stiles pulls his tools out of the back and pops open the hood, assessing the damage and trying his best to start fixing the engine.

"Maybe we should just walk" Lydia suggests and Stiles looks up at her in disbelief.

"Hey, I will never abandon this Jeep! You understand me? Ever" Stiles object to the idea "Ever. Ever"

"Right, we get it" I huff out in irritation.

"Work faster, Stiles...There's something out here with us" Malia states and my stomach turns in anxiety.

I share a look of fear with Stiles and he immediately gets straight back to work.