part 26

Katrina pov

" look I don't like that bitch minjo " she said and inhaling the drug

" why girl , she is perfect for taehyung right " her friend minho said while looking at her who is laughing like crazy slut.

" ha what, perfect for Tae. Omg why are telling me like this . It's hurt girl " sjs dramatically make her face . Her friend roll her eyes.

" look I don't feel good about this plan; because taehyung grown now and he knee what all you do to him " she glup the drink.

" idc if he hate or not I want him ; his body . Omg I am obsessed with him"

" stop it girl. He has someone who know as girlfriend.  Why Don't free him " she said with pitiful eyes.

" never he is mine ofcouse I love him .
He mine since childhood" she said with grin on her face .

" you know what I hate you " she roll her eyes and went from there.

" kimtaehyung you are mine. I will devour your love for me ." She said and devour gee alcohol.

Author pov .

On the side yn is shopping in mall. Suddenly she see Helen. But she is not sure it's Helen or not so she went close and saw she is not Helen. Her face got sad because Helen is her only friend she got . She share with everything but she lost her contact.

She came and saw soobin came to pick her who is waiting in car in opposite road she smile and waiting to vehicle to stop so she can cross. Suddenly a van came and pulled her inside in front of soobin.

Soobin came outside and ran to tye can but unfortunately that van went fast . He shout and called his guards to track the van . He went straight to house and throw the things and break . Then one of his men came and said they can't find the van.

He killed the person due to angry and called someone and tell all the matter and went out with tears on his eyes.

Yn pov.

I try to free myself but I can't then someone came and hug me I push the person and saw it's Helen. I widen my eyes and wondering what the hell is happening to me .  She cried after she saw me .

" yn -h- how are you my dear" she hug me and cried .

" why did you do that to me I was so scared stupid. "

" i am sorry dear . It's all for to protect you "

" what . To me protect me "

" yes . Wait until we reach a specific place I will explain to you later."

" but---

She hushed me and I keep quiet and saw this place is so different but why she bring me and why she doing all this . Ahhh why I am getting all this thoughts.

Then we can to place like no human been here before . Then she drag me inside and close the door and is saw so many guards are guarding this place
Then she pulled me into a room .

" what are you doing Helen" I free myself from her .

" yn listen we must go to taehyung place
Quickly as soon as possible "

" oh is this all his plan to bring me back"

" wait. Don't gey wrong idea please . He is not like you think there is story you wanna known "

" I don't wanna know some shitty story please I wanna go to home ."

" yn why are stubborn.."

" because he hung my sister on his shitty office I saw it in front of my eyes"

" HE DIDN'T KILL YOUR SISTER . IT'S YOUR SISTER KILLED HERSELF "

" w--what , she killed herself "

" yes you don't know what happened "

I cried because my sister is not that type of that person I know because she isn't type of person to do stupid things .

" yn you need to listen to me okay we have few minutes.  You sister killed herself because a person threatened your sister and rape her . She can't bear the pain and killed herself "

" w-who raped her "

" it's random person because she used do job to raise you okay . So when she came through the road she saw two boys were bullied by three gangster so she went helped but they did that dirt to them . "

" but why is saw my sister dead body at Tae office "

" ah that, because that's is not your sister dead body . You soobin who you currently living with he is main culprit who did all this . You can ask why because he want to kill you idk why but he set doll like your sister dead body and hang there so That what happened and the only he came and pick you up and manipulate you ."

I fall down and thinking how fool I was because I thought him as brother and how can he see me like this. Because of me I wronged my Tae he is innocent
Then I heard a gun shooting.

Helen pov.

I mumble shit because it's happening what I afraid of I saw yn she saw me I pulled her and came out and saw my mens are dying because i saw soobin
Shooting and try to find yn . I pull her close to me and cover her eyes. She trembling I got worried like why she has to go through so many shitty things in her life . Then i went out and pulled my gun and shoot all his men . I went under the table to cover myself and load my gun and shoot all his men and I try yo aim soobin but he escape from me.

Then I felt a two bullet on my back but I didn't cared and shooting and load my gun and I look around and saw my men and all his men are dead I look around and saw he is nowhere to be found then some hit with rod in my head .

I turn and protect my self and defend from him . He kicked me in stomach I defend and one punch on his face . I knew he like his face so much I smirk and punch his face and kick on his stomach and push on the wall . He. Coughed blood Then suddenly I felt a bullet on my stomach.  Oh shit how did I become careless.

Yn pov .

I cried because all this shooting sound made me scared I need someone to embrace me then suddenly all sound went off I open my eyes and saw nothing happened then i hear some voice.

" hey yn where are come out bitch I know you knew how I am "

I hear him calling I didn't go what if he hurt me no I won't go .

" if you won't come you bloody friend will die in my hands "

" what no " I went out and saw Helen she cover in blood I ran to her and held her body in my hands and cried .

" wow what a scence it's makes me cry omg . Hey yn come let's go baby"

" NO PLEASE LEAVE I WON'T COME"

" dare to talk to me back huh bitch how dare you" He slapped me and I cried Then I hear Helen is not breathing

" helen' please don't--- leave I Don have anyone rather than you "

" yn -- go to Tae now* cough* he will help you "

" what Tae omg you work under him huh"

He shot her in front of myself my mind went blank what happened....Helen.........
Helen noooo

"NOOOOOOOO HELEN NOOOOO WHY DID YOU DO THAT NO HELEN "

"  she died come let's go bitch I wanna talk to you"

I push him on the ground and ran out and I saw it's raining I hear him shouting .I ran I saw a forest I ran inside that and ran I don't where to go . Which should I go now . Omg I hear him screaming his name then I tripped and fell down I felt my legs are trying to give him no I need to save myself . I need to run for life . No don't give up yn run fast as you could .

" Here  you are bitch "

He slapped me and pulled my hair so harshly and pulled me to his car and drove off to his house and pulled me to to hall and push to someone I look and see and widen my eyes .

" you .......

" surprise huh girl" ..................