30 ( end)

Author pov.

The morning........

Yn wake up and saw Tae he is sleeping in her arms . She was happy because she  never wake up no one beside her before but now her lover is beside her .

" wake up already huh"

" hmm ....where were you babe"

" I just went down to make coffee"

" good ...didn't you go to your office "

He came and kiss hercheek and pull her to his lap.

"  you are more important than my office doll"

" oh that's so cheesy "

" do you like it when I am being cheesy "

" yes daddy"

" oh yn you make go crazy "

" whatever "

Yn pov .

I smile and try to get up but I fall down . He laugh and pick me and make shower and dress up and take me down I saw chul .

" sis what happened, hyung what did you do to my sister "

" chul he didn't do anything I fell down in bathroom "

" are you okay now "

" yes I am okay baby but you said you wanna be in jin oppa house why did you came this early "

" no it's nothing I had a bad dream "

" aww baby it's okay nobody is going to hurt you when I am here"

" t-thanks sis "

He hug me and I hug him then jin oppa came and screaming.

" where is that brat ...."

" omg sis save me please he gonna kill me "

"What did you chul "

" yn dear look what he did He mess my kitchen by cooking and he broke my pink pan "

" I didn't mean to do that hyung please I am sorry "

Chul ran and jin took his pink slipper and ran after him. this scence look so funny and I laughed and Tae try to settle them down .

Then jin took chul to his house I Sat on couch and thinking about my life like before my life was hell and I go through so many things. And he came to my life and made everything beautiful and meaningful.  He was such a angel but he and me went to through same hell and same painful life .

But he bring so many beautiful person in my life and he save my little brother . I don't know how I am going to repay him
Ah I am so lucky to have him in my life .

" what doll , what are you thinking about"

" I am so lucky to have you in my life Tae"

" no. I am the person who is lucky to have you by my side darling . I love you"

" love you my darling "

He kiss me and I gladly kissed him back
He went upstairs I just seeing TV and he came back with a gift box I widen my eyes.

" um Tae what it is darling"

" it's my mom necklace.  She want to give to the girl who is going to marry me . Before she die she gave to me "

" this is so beautiful darling thank you "

" so can we have something "

" something what ?"