ᆞLᆞᆞOᆞᆞAᆞᆞDᆞᆞIᆞᆞNᆞᆞGᆞ

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

ᆞDᆞᆞOᆞᆞNᆞᆞEᆞ

ᆞAᆞᆞDᆞᆞDᆞᆞIᆞᆞNᆞᆞGᆞ ᆞMᆞᆞEᆞᆞMᆞᆞBᆞᆞEᆞᆞRᆞᆞSᆞ

~FuckEndeavor1~

~OnlyMentallyStableSibling~

~TheSmartestTodorokiSibling~

~HotnCold~

~NumberOneDad~

ᆞOᆞᆞWᆞᆞNᆞᆞEᆞᆞRᆞ

~Rei Todoroki~

ᆞDᆞᆞEᆞᆞSᆞᆞCᆞᆞRᆞᆞIᆞᆞPᆞᆞTᆞᆞIᆞᆞOᆞᆞNᆞ

Hello, my lovely family! This is a lovely little group chat I have made so we could (attempt) to get along! I hope you enjoy each other's company! Also, you aren't allowed to leave, anyway bye-bye! 

ᆞRᆞᆞUᆞᆞLᆞᆞEᆞᆞSᆞ

~No Leaving~

~No Cursing~

~No Bullying~

ᆞWᆞᆞEᆞᆞLᆞᆞCᆞᆞOᆞᆞMᆞᆞEᆞ ᆞTᆞᆞOᆞ

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

ᆞFᆞᆞUᆞᆞCᆞᆞKᆞᆞEᆞᆞDᆞ ᆞUᆞᆞPᆞ ᆞCᆞᆞHᆞᆞAᆞᆞTᆞ

Rei's P.O.V

Perfect! Now time to send it to the rest of the family! 

Dabi's P.O.V

"Akuma what do you want for--" I was immediately cut off by my phone buzzing. I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes in annoyance. I honestly didn't want to talk to anyone today, not even on the phone. But I sucked it up and picked up my destroyed phone anyway. As I turned on the cracked screen I saw a notification that said, "YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO, "Fucked Up Chat" CLICK NOW TO JOIN!" I looked at it confused but shrugged it off and clicked on it anyway. Once I did  a completely black screen with little white letters that read, "WELCOME, FuckEndeavor1, TO "Fucked Up Chat"!" I chuckled at my name in amusement. I don't know why I picked that name knowing that everyone could see it but it brought me joy so I stuck with it. I started looking around through this little chat that I was invited to.