Chapter 1 - Clara

I'M DEDICATING THIS BOOK TO MY AWESOME FRIEND FIREFLY159, FOR BEING A GREAT A FRIEND AND BEING THERE WHEN I NEED HER MOST! THANKS FIREFLY! ALSO HER BOOK IS REALLY GOOD, SO I RECOMMEND YOU READING IT!

So I move around the country, and just as I make a friend I leave and move to a new country and school and so on and so on...

So when I move to Jersey and meet Sophie, I know this is the place I want to stay. I know my life will be good here and when I meet Zack, this makes me even more certain that my parents will let me stay. Right? Wrong. My life soon becomes a mix of love, hate, friendship and impossible decisions.

I hate it when we move. I've moved from England to France, to India to Barbados and now to Jersey. I mean I just don't see the point of moving, I know it's something to do with my dads job, but I don't see why I can't just stay with my grandparents in England. That way, I could go to my old England school and me with my best friends, Emma, Vicky, Elsie and Chloe. I mean we ring each other at least twice a week and text loads, but it's just not the same.

Sorry, I haven't introduced my self. My names Clara Hope and I'm 14. As I said, my dad's job means we have to move a lot, this would make you think I'm a bit of a loner. This is pretty true, I mean, once I make friends I'm good, but mainly, I'm shy and self conscious. I struggle to talk to people let alone make friends, that's why my friends back in England are so important.

I made friends with a geek in France, in India, they all spoke Indian and I couldn't understand them, in Barbados, no one wanted to make friends with the new girl. And now in jersey, well I suppose that I will find out tomorrow when school starts.