[ 2 ]

Jons Pov :
Jon was doing laundry as he went throughout the house picking up clothing that he thought were dirty. He took Marks baskets to the laundry room before heading towards Eduardos room to gather his.

Jon entered his room as he began picking up Eduardos clothes that were scattered throughout his room.

Hmm.. Eduardos room is pretty messy, full of trash and junk but it's his room, not mine so I don't tend to question it..
but again, I do tend to get curious..

I set down the basket and looked around his room, as I looked over to the table on my right and see Eduardos painting stuff. I touched his pallet and the paint on it was still wet, he must have been doing it before he left.

I ignored that and headed towards his closest, because I really wanna know what's in there. I looked and there were Eduardo's casual wear, and other outfits..

I really like this suit.. it's dark green with a dark magenta bow tie.. it was beautiful.

I looked through more of his clothes and found his highschool variety jacket, cool!
I decided to slip it on and walked over to Eduardos full body mirror.

I looked at myself and did a full 360 as I smiled and laughed.
It sure was big on me but it made me look cute.. like I was his highschool sweetheart wearing their lovers jacket, it made me so happy to think about.

I continue to space out in my thoughts before I heard a voice shouting at me, and of course it was Eduardo. When wasn't it.

Eduardos Pov :
JON!??? What the Hell???

"I-um I'm sorry- I was just uh, cleaning your room- no I-"

Ah, I don't give a shit, why are you in here??? And why are you wearing MY Clothes!??

"I-I thought it looked nice that's all!"

Hmm...
Yer cute... i said in a faint whisper as i slowly leaned in and glared at jons face

I slowly grew a grin on my face as I took one good look at Jon.. wearing oversized clothing was definitely attractive when it came to Jon wearing it..

"Cute??? But I'm not-"

Shhh~ hey do you uh... ya can do something for me?~
I grinned deviously

"Uhhh.. I guess I could..?
What do you want me to do..?"

I don't mean to go all perverted on ya but do you think you could err.. lift up my jacket?~
I wanna see what you're wearing underneath~

"Ahh!! What!? Noo!!! I'm wearing boxers, that's all! I promise"

Oh come on Jon, don't be like that~
I wanna see ya, view you a little~ you can be a good boy can't ya?

"Jeez.. you're pushy, f-fine... here.."
Jon blushed then looked away before raising the jacket, showing off his lower half. Jon still had his grayish purple shirt on underneath and his ordinary boxers, but Eduardo just wanted to view something else..

His thighs look so delicious...

I couldn't help but to think about so many outcomes that could happen right now.. I just wanted to squeeze them, I always found Jon's thighs attractive, squishy even.. they always drove me wild looking at them..

"A-Am I done??? I got laundry to do-OOO!!? Ah!! Hey!!"

Shh shh shhh~ ey, it's fine, can.. can I touch ya? Do I have the permission to touch you?