[ 3 ] Oh baby, I'm all Yours

Cw Omegaverse.
(I heart Omegaverse Frfr.)

Eduardo's been pacing back and forth throughout his room for an half hour now as Jon's scent was finally getting to him. Eduardo was heavily breathing in his room as he tried to control himself, he gripped the corner of his desk and grit his teeth looking into the mirror at himself. He promised Jon he wouldn't knot him this time, Jon wanted to see if he could make it through without mating but it's been itching at the both of them pretty good. Jon was starting to lose this battle and so has Eduardo.

"duardoo!! Mmmhgg!!"

Jon groaned laying in bed, it's only been 3 days and Jon's here sweating like crazy, dry humping himself to stay a bit content but it was driving him crazy, on top of that he couldn't stop thinking about eduardo.

"Eddieee!!!"

"grr, FUCK, FINE IM COMING!!!"

Jon heard eduardo slam something on a hard surface before shouting his way, this made jon flinch but he was getting excited that all this agony could go away with one quick fuck session.

"Come ere' baby, I need ya..."

Eduardos voice was all wobbly, and continued to breathe heavily as he unbuttoned his shirt walking towards Jon. Jon shook as he rolled on his back spreading his legs apart for Eduardo before nibbling on his fingers. Jon playfully kicked his legs as a small stim of excitement while eduardo crawled on top of him, wasting no time and getting down to business, not caring if Jon was nude in the moment or not.

Eduardo bit down on Jons neck, sucking on it n bruising his lover all up with his love bites, Jon just had a small giggle fit as he couldn't hold in the amount of pleasure he's feeling right now. Jon squirms out of Eduardo's grip for a moment as he quickly took his clothes off and threw them to the side, Eduardo decides to do the same, leaving the two men naked and close to one another.

"your cock is already so hard for me, you must've Really needed me bad huh? Oh baby, I'm all Yours."

Eduardo rubbed his cock against Jons as he lowered his head into Jons chest. They both thrust their hips into one another, their penises leaking precum as Jon began whining like a baby. "Eddie, Ah- E-Eddie~ Plea-See!~" Jon nuzzled into Eduardo's chest as they both breathed heavily into one another, "fuck, I'm ere' baby, I'm ere'". They soon kissed as Eduardo tongued the inside of Jon's mouth, colliding their tongues as they drooled, dripping onto themselves.

"let me prop yer ass up baby, I'm ready to let it out now, are you ready?"

"ye-ah.. yeah, let's do it.. heh..he~"

Jon flipped over on his stomach slowly, pushing his hips up and sticking his ass in the air for Eduardo, shaking it slightly as a sign that Jon was needy and ready for Eduardos cock. Eduardo was all ready, he felt as if lube wasn't needed since their cum was all he felt was necessary. With no hesitation, Eduardo slammed his cock into Jons ass as he gripped at his thighs tightly with his nails, Jon shouted in pleasure as he arched his back, his thighs shivering.

"oh~ oh~ oh~ Ah~"

Jon hid his face in the covers gripping the bed sheets as Eduardos strong thrusts and harsh fucks made him ram into the bed. Jon was a moaning mess, while eduardo got harsher with his thrusts knowing Jon was going crazy over it. "You like that prince, huh?, you like having me fuck you, don't ya? You like that don't ya, fuck that's it, that's it I love it, fuuuck~" Eduardo continued messing with Jon to strike some reaction out of the small man below, and it sure did. Jon jerked his head up and pushed himself back onto Eduardo's cock, causing both of them to jerk and go deeper.

"GODDAMN JON, Jesus Christ!!!-"

"ah! Faster!~ faster, Oh God!!!~ Faster please!!!"

Eduardo slammed his cock in and out a few more times before his knot slipped into Jon, and Jon let out a loud, LOUD scream as he shook profusely, shaking a lot, thighs shivering, ass aching, arms giving out and wobbly. Jon dropped his face into the pillow as he continued to scream in pleasure using it to muffle it out. Eduardo put in all of his length and squeezed out all the cum he could in his partners ass while Jon was tight.

"H-How you feelin?... you er-uh, you alright baby?"

Jon panted as he tried to collect his breath.

"ye..ah.. mmmmmm.. oh!~ Ngh, ahh... oh~"

Eduardo let Jon cool a bit before pulling out and standing back up again, stretching his back as it cracked.

"I'll let you chill for a moment baby, imma go shower, join me when you're ready baby."

Jon kept the same position he had, ass in the air as cum overflowed from it, and cum leaking from his penis and he just laughed it off, a pleasureful laugh. He was now happy and well breeded.
———————————

A/N : I originally uploaded this to fanfiction.net and I wanted to sign up for AO3 but I gotta wait on some stupid waitlist so I just said fuck it and uploaded it here. My wattpad is more active anyways. I heart wattpad >>>