Chapter One

I don't know why I do what I do I just know that I can't stop. It feels too good to hunt, and it feels too good to feel the blood on my hands. I have no preference men or women. It doesn't matter to me there's no sexual undertones for any of it.

I just like the weed killing makes me feel. It's like a drug. Like this high that sustains me for a little while. Sometimes weeks and other times only days.

I don't rape the women or undress them for kicks. I do like their begging more than the men. The men are usually too drugged up to realize what's happening. The women.... I live off their fear. It's intoxicating. I tell them there's no point in begging I won't spare them.

I don't care about their husband or their children's at home. They mean nothing to me nor do they stop me from continuing my plans. I'm not like dexter. I don't kill people who have done wrong. I just... do it. There are so many ways for someone to die.... And that's how I keep myself from being found.

Knives, drowning, strangulation.... I just live for the blood on my hands and watching the life leave their eyes. That's all that matters to me.

I'm a police officer in Seoul Korea so it's easy for me to know how to cover my tracks... and it's easy for me to find victims. Pulling people over... arresting someone. I get addresses this way. I stalk my prey this way.

I am a well respected beat cop who doesn't do anything  like solve murders or rapes. I deal with traffic and drug  stuff mostly.

I met my girlfriend thru my job. I pulled her over once. She was beautiful... smiled so good and I was ready to claim her as one of my victims till I slept with her. Sex was so good with her I couldn't give it up.

So I spared her life for my own sexual pleasure. We didn't live together. We just texted and met up when we were horny. I once fucked her in my quad car because it was against the rules and I wanted her smell to linger while I worked.

Did I love her or have feelings for her? No. It was simply sexual. Sadly the moment the sex begins to lack or I lose interest in our relationship she may have to go back to being one of my victims.

No. I know she couldn't be, because that wouldn't end well for me. I would be the first suspect if anything happened to her. I'd have to try and forget her or maybe I could plague her existence make her so crazy she ends herself.

But let's not worry about that she right now. It's nowhere near in my mind to end anything. She gives me the best orgasms of my life so she had a purpose for now.

What's my most memorable kill?

~~~~~
A 22 year old runner from about a year ago. Always all over Instagram talking about a healthy lifestyle when I knew she ran and then rewarded herself with a cigarette.

I had chloroformed her in the park and dragged her down into the woods. I had set up a fun little picnic for her. Her cigarettes and some food. I made sure to force her to eat. She cried and begged for me to let her go but I had barely begun when she finished her last bite of food.

She began to cough and sputter and grabbed at her throat. Right. She didn't even realize the bread had peanut flour. She had a severe peanut allergy. I learned things when I watched them.

She began to reach for her bag... an epi-pen I am sure. I kept it out of reach and watch as the panic set into her eyes. I smirked holding her bag in my gloves hands. She laid back onto the ground gasping for air before I see her chest begin to heave.

I watched as her eyes slowly began to dull and go still. They stared into me almost as if trying to force guilt.

Why was this a favorite. Because I got the pleasure of doing what I love without really getting my hands too dirty or involved.

After her body stilled I laid her bag beside her and placed her Epi pen inches from her fingers as if she was reaching for it and didn't make it.

Her food was from her regular stop. The blanket she was lid on was hers. Her ear pods in her ears and I made sure her most recent audiobook was playing before I snuck off into the woods.

It was reported as a natural accident. That she hadn't read the packaging correctly when she bought it and she just couldn't get to her medication cast enough. That she had died from an anaphylactic shock.

It was such a rush to have an up close and personal interaction without having to do anything. I didn't do this to her. Her allergy did. I just didn't help it stop it.

~~~~~

I smiled to myself as I prepped myself to go to work. It had been about a week since I'd needed to calm my urge. The last one was pretty violent. I had to burn the clothes I was wearing at a neighbors bonfire when no one was looking.

Thankfully I didn't sustain any injuries but he was a fighter. I should have burned him alive instead! Fire works so fast. With him fighting I had to make it as fast as I could and his carotid bled so quickly I didn't even get to savor the feeling of his blood on my hands.

I know it sounds weird hearing me speak so nonchalantly about death and murder, but what can I say? I'm a serial killer with several bodies under my belt.

And all I wanted to do was prove that there are far more than only one thousand ways to die.