Best friend's cousin - Darkest (1)

(You're name is Amelia just to save me from writing y/n every 5 seconds 😭)

Backstory
Amelia and Chunkz have been friends since primary. They've been through everything together. They were literally day ones.

After completing their GCSEs, they even got their first jobs together. They've been thought everything thick and thin.

Even when Chunkz decided to drop out of uni, Amelia was there every step of the way. Eventually, Amelia decided to do the same.

Since they had nothing to do with their lives, Amelia had a crazy idea to start a youtube channel. Chunkz agreed and they started to do videos together.

At first, the views weren't doing very well. But as time went on, the views skyrocketed and their youtube channel was i'm doing very well.

Chunkz meet a couple of people and wanted to create a group with them. Amelia agreed and that's how Beta Squad was created.

Present day.

(Amelia's POV)

I was chilling at home, scrolling on my phone when Chunkz texted me.

Chunkzino💪🏾

hey Melz
we're all going out later
wanna come?

yh sure
what time?

i'll pick u up at 6
oh and my cousin darkest will be there

oh ok 👍🏾

see u then ☺️

see u ❤️
Read at 2:17 pm

Well, i guess i'm going out today. And Chunkz said his cousin will be there. He never really mentioned anything about his cousin, but u brush it off. It's probably none of my business tbf.

Time skip
It was 4:30 and i decided to get ready. I took a shower and now i'm picking an outfit. i decided on a white tank top, grey sweats and a navy blue light jacket. i checked the time. 5:00. Thank God.

I sat my vanity and started to do light makeup. i wasn't really trying to impress anyone so there was no point. But i still wanted to look good. I then slicked back my hair which took 4 tries and put my Jordan 1s on.

The time was 5:50 when i had finished so i went downstairs and sat on my sofa to watch tv while waiting for Chunkz to get here.

The time came and i heard a knock at my door. i grabbed my keys and phone and went to open the door. Instead of seeing Chunkz, i saw someone i hadn't seen before.

I was guessing that it was Darkest, Chunkz's cousin but damn. i was not expecting this. he was tall and dress casually like me. He was also wearing a beanie and all i'm thinking is

DAMN! HE FINE! RESPECTFULLY!

(Darkest's POV)

"Yo Darkest. Come on bro, we got to go!" Chunkz yelled as i was putting my beanie on.

"Alright, fam." i quickly walked downstairs and we both got into the car.

"Okay, before we go, i have to pick a friend innit. So i need you to go and get her when we get there, yeah?" He asked me.