part 2: What the heart says

Namjoon- (I was just staring at him forgetting that he's my target)

Jin- (I was mesmerized in his beauty forgetting that he was the one who's going to arrest me)

Namjoon- umm you can let me go Kim Seokjin.

Jin let him go

Jin- be careful

Namjoon- I suggest you to be careful because you're under arrest you have the right to remain silent whatever you say will be held against you in the court.

Jin- you got me. But I never let anyone arrest me this easily only because you're hot 😏

Namjoon- *blush*

Jin- hey look your boss is blushing 😄

Namjoon saw his smile and fell for him more 🥲

While they were taking Jin to the car our Jinius boy decided to crack some jokes

Jin- hey umm Officer Namjoon how does a cow laugh?

Namjoon- how? I don't know

Jin- moo hahah 😆 🤣 😂

All the police face palmed themselves because bruh that was so lame (no offense Jin I do laugh at your jokes ;) )

Namjoon- *controlling his laugh*

Jin- so how many days am I going to stay in jail?

Namjoon- don't know it's upto your behavior. In the asylum

Jin- ......

Namjoon- well in the ASYLUM

Jin- if you're expecting my reaction then don't I've been in the asylum all my life it's nothing new.

Namjoon was shocked at his response because normally killers would get furious if they hear the word asylum..

........
??- good job Joonie sweetheart

Namjoon- I told you to stop calling me that!

??- what if I don't?

Namjoon- Dana I swear I'll-

Jin- I'll kill you if you keep calling him that. The man clearly doesn't want it why are you doing it again and again?

Dana- because I'm his girlfriend

Jin- girlfriends don't get scolded by their boyfriends like this they'll be showered with kisses not curses.

Namjoon was very surprised in Jin's behavior he even wondered if Jin was a real killer. Like 20 kills in 1 day that's a lot for this handsome blob!

Namjoon- you talk like you're having experience.

Jin- I did once. I thought she was my everything. But no she wasn't

Namjoon- who is she?

Jin- Mira...Mirabel Patch

Namjoon- I feel like I've heard the name somewhere.

Jin- you would because she was a famous singer at that time. Mira Patch

Namjoon- oh yeah Mira Patch yeah I've heard.

Jin- she was cheating on me and I didn't know it. She was cheating on me with my best friend. Alan. Alan Patch.

Namjoon- wait Alan Patch and Mira Patch?

Jin- yeah she kept his ending name for herself. I thought it was a coincidence but no they were already married and I knew too late..😶

Namjoon- I'm sorry about that. Where is she now?

Jin- I don't know..