part 7: Realization

Yeonjun- is it true that Jin hyung died?

Yoongi- yes Yeonjun tomorrow is his funeral. You can call some of Jin's best friends.

Yeonjun- he has no other friend than me.

Namjoon- do you have any photo of Jin?

Yeonjun- y-yeah I think I do..I have two photos taken when he was in high school

I have two photos taken when he was in high school

Namjoon- we'll take both of them

Namjoon- we'll take both of them. These two are perfect for his funeral.

Jisoo- these photos remind me of Jin oppa when he was small he was such a jolly happy-go-lucky guy 🙂

Namjoon- he still was...

Yoongi- this is the card do you like it?

Namjoon- it's beautiful 🥲

Yeonjun- hyung would love it if he was here..

Jisoo- 🙂🥲🥲

......
At the funeral
Namjoon- Jin was a very good boy despite being a criminal he gave up everything all for his loved ones..he didn't even get the chance to meet his best friend and sister. His sister wanted to tell him that he was going to become an uncle. But Jin couldn't live to see all this...he gave up his life for me. If I get the same chance I would do the same for him. Thank you all for being here on this day.

All of Jin's classmates, professors and teachers came for Jin's funeral 😔

Mrs Jacob- Jin was a bright student he always topped everyone in everything he was also a good singer. His band mates are right there. He was about to be the leader when his dad passed away which hurt him and he dropped out of college early.

Yoongi- I know one thing my bro Namjoon was madly in love with Jin...🙂🙂

Jisoo- thank you all for coming ❤️ you may keep your roses now..

Everyone went and kept their roses on Jin's coffin ⚰️ 🤧

.........
After the burial
Jimin- rest in peace hyung 😔

Yoongi- hope you're happy up there. All your band mates are here.

Jhope- I didn't know you will go away like this hyung 😔

Taehyung- anyway rest in peace...

Jungkook- I love you hyung I wanted to tell that when I got the chance to see you.

Jimin- we all love you hyung..

Namjoon- I will live happily don't worry Jin...but one thing's for sure no one can replace you.