Chapter 10 - Decisions

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up to the sound of sniggering. My eyes opened and I was looking at 5 laughing boys, rolling on the floor.

"Guys, what's so funny?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"And where's Tiara?" I added.

"Nothing's funny. And Tiara is sleeping." Niall told me as he wiped a few stray tears.

My phone blinked a couple times. Twitter. Probably more hate. I decided to go on, just in case.

@InfectionedBy1D72: @TessaTomlinson don't look in the mirror! You'll kill our boys!

@ThisIsUs1D926: so funneh when the boiis drew a penis on @TessaTomlinson LOOL!

I ran to the bathroom looking into the mirror. I had a penis drawn on my forehead with each of the boys' names my cheeks. I got some loo roll and wetted it, rubbing my face furiously. The penis came off and so did the names, leaving red marks on my face.

"BOYS!" I yelled running into the living room.

"Woah, you're fuming!" Louis laughed.

"Fuck off!" I muttered.

"Woahh, calm down it was a joke!" Harry shied off.

A joke, they called this a joke. In my life jokes are taken very seriously. I remember ages and ages ago my dad, well adoptive dad played a joke on me, he ran a blade down my tummy to see if he could get the same amount of tears and blood.

Thinking about it made me think of the pain, the pain my stomach got.

"Tess are you okay?!" Liam suddenly was by my side, I was crouching in pain.

"Nothing," I feebly said smiling.

"It's nothing." I say clearing my throat.

I don't want to annoy them, I was already annoying them my living with them. I headed my way upstairs telling the boys I was checking on Tiara.

I saw Tiara laid down onto the bed, cuddled with Brownie bear, her snores were soft and quiet. I sat down next to her, stroking her hair.

"Hey?" Some one interrupted the silence. Louis.

"Hey!" I smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked making me frown.

"Nothing." I answer still stroking Tiara's hair.

"There is definitely something wrong, who crouches down into pain?" Louis came over sitting on the bed.

"Girls have pains in their stomachs all the time!"

"You're not on your period and you're not pregnant Tess." Louis tested his hand on my shoulder.

"I had a bad thought about my dad, nothing really."

"Want to talk about it?"

.................................

I told Louis about my thought, it seemed to have scared him.

"Come downstairs, Niall's worried, he thinks it's his fault." Louis stands up, stretching out his limbs, a few clicking.

I grab his outstretched hand as he leads me downstairs.

"Princess!" Niall cries engulfing me into a huge hug.

"Leprechauness!" I shout back.

"I'm sorry."

"You didn't do anything wrong." I reply.

"But-" he was interrupted by crying.

"I'll get her!" Louis shouts running upstairs.