Chapter 3: Getting the Band Back Together

"Kajol"

The sound of Shah Rukh moaning her name in her ear generated shivers to travel down her body. Kajol was the definition of a hot mess. Her hair was all over her head, make-up smudged all over her face, and clothes torn as if she had been to war. Her appearance wasn't her failure. All to blame was Shah Rukh and the way he barged into her house after she answered the door. He wasted no time slamming the door closed behind him, grabbing her by her neck, and pushing her body roughly against the cold wall.

"Shah Rukh we can't do this. We shouldn't do this." Kajol said breathlessly. She didn't know if she was preaching these words to him or mostly herself. All she did know was that her flesh was weak, and she didn't want to be responsible for what might happen next.

Shah Rukh just locked his eyes with her like he always did. Her eyes always told him what she was really feeling. They always told him everything he really needed to know. Without even answering her he just swiftly scooped her into his arms and made an ascent up the stairs with a shocked Kajol in tow.

"Point me to your bedroom." Shah Rukh said with authority dripping from his tongue.

Kajol silently just pointed not being able to utter a word at this time. She's NEVER in all her life seen Shah Rukh like this. He was assertive and forward. Not because a character he was playing in a film demanded it, but because this was him. It was really him. Kajol wondered if he was always like this sexually. She really did have a reason to envy Gauri all these years.

When they made it to the bedroom Shah Rukh laid her down quickly not wasting any time to get on top of her. Kajol could tell he liked the state of mind his action had put her in. He literally had her on the edge of her seat to see what he would do next.

Without warning he kissed her for the first time. Not her neck, not her cheek or forehead. He had finally kissed her lips. It was everything she'd ever waited for. His lips were so soft and smooth as they danced with hers. A million volts of electricity traveled through her body. Kajol put her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her never wanting him to pull away. Never wanting the moment to end.

A fire lit in her, her blood was pulsing everywhere it shouldn't, but she wanted this. She wanted Shah Rukh. She brought her tongue to his lips begging for entry he admittedly granted her. Everything became so passionate so quickly. Their minds were in the back seat. Their bodies and desires were driving them now.

Shah Rukh was done playing games. He had waited too long for this exact moment in his life. For her to want the same thing he did. Shah Rukh urgently unbuttoned her jeans, sliding his hand past her panties into her wetness. Kajol let out a gasp prompting Shah Rukh to move from kissing her lips to running his tongue up and down her neck. He didn't want to occupy her mouth anymore. He wanted to hear every moan, groan, and word that dared to come from her lips.

"You like that?" He asked attentively as he massaged her wetness looking directly into her greenish-brown orbs as he asked. Scared to speak Kajol just nodded beginning to close her eyes to not have to face the man that was over the top of her. She didn't want to face the man that was pleasuring her so immensely. All pleasure stopped once she did this. Causing her eyes to spring open. Giving Shah Rukh her full undivided attention.

Kajol quickly took the time to admire his handsome features. There was so much strength in his face as he furrowed his brow and had his jaws clenched. His eyes poured into her soul making her blush and squirm on the inside.

" I want you to look at me as I touch you, and I want you to talk to me, okay?" Although his face was hard his words came out softly and compassionately. Kajol knew he meant no harm even if he was being this dominant man over her right now.