Chapter 26: Burning With Jealousy Part 1 (18+)

Varun Dhawan as Arjun Nadar

Kajol again woke up before Shah Rukh

Kajol again woke up before Shah Rukh. The sun shined a golden hue of amber over his skin glazing him beautifully. She let her eyes absorb him. His face was relaxed. His lips laid in flat lines. The only tension that was in his body was the arm that was wrapped around her. She couldn't understand in his sleep how he managed to hold her so securely. His arm never calmed not once since she had gotten back in bed next to him. She guessed he was trying to prevent her from leaving him again.

Kajol attempted to leave his grasp. She was thinking of making him a nice breakfast before starting their day and going to their interview but reflexively he held her tighter to him in his arms. He had no intention of letting her go. Shah Rukh was at peace, feeling restful and cozy with Kajol by his side, her skin against hers.

"I'm just going to make you breakfast." Kajol whispered giving him a reason this time before leaving his side, unlike last night. She assumed he couldn't hear her anyway. She brushed his hair from his eyes causing him to stir lightly amidst his light snoring and kissed his forehead.

"I don't want breakfast. I want you. So just be still woman." Shah Rukh whispered back groggily before snoring again. Kajol softly giggled amused at how aware he was but also still fast asleep. Delicately she began to trace the outline of his face with her fingertips. From his brows to his nose to his lips, she carefully traced him lovingly admiring all his features.

"Enjoying yourself?" Shah Rukh asked lightly between small breaths. Again Kajol laughed at him for falling back to sleep instantly after asking his question. To see what he would do next Kajol kissed him. To her surprise, he kissed her back letting a smirk spread across his face.

"Kajol don't tempt me." Shah Rukh murmured with his eyes still closed, but a smirk danced across his lips almost begging her to continue. His statement made her want to be defiant. Her eyes eventually traveled down to the tent he was pitching underneath the sheets. A smile spread across her face happy to have another opportunity to be mischievous and annoying.

Kajol's eyes gleamed with naughtiness as she looked back to the man who was fast asleep once again. Stealthily she moved the sheets down just enough to reveal his rock-hard erection. Slyly she poked and prodded at it playfully giggling as she did so.

"That's not a toy you're playing with." Shah Rukh groaned huskily in sexual frustration at her ceaseless teasing. He wasn't upset that she was continuously waking her up. For once Shah Rukh rested well all through the night. He knew it was because of Kajol being next to him. His mind could be at peace. Some nights he would worry or think about her and just couldn't sleep all night or at all. He would get up and start working to occupy himself though still she never truly left his mind. Or he would smoke a few cigarettes to calm his nerves and try again to rest but couldn't.

"Then what would you call it?" Kajol asked questioningly though Shah Rukh's eyes were still closed he could hear her smile from the bubbliness of her voice which caused him to smile as well. He didn't open his eyes until the crazy woman had his dick wrapped around her hand moving it around as if she were driving a stick shift in a manual car, she even made noises to match.