• ~ ° Stressed ° ~ •

Y/N's POV:
Suzy and I were hanging out. I was tired of being alone. Dan, Arin, & Suzy came back from a Game Grumps tour.

Not long after they came back Dan apparently made a tour for NSP so he left out. I've been lonely. Sometimes crying myself to sleep.

I hate long distance relationships. I loved Dan with all my heart which made it so much worse. So I started stressing and overthinking.

"So, what've you been up to?" Suzy asked me. "Nothing to be honest." I said. "You okay?" She said. Suzy could read me like a book.

"Yeah. I'm good." I said. Obviously, I was lying. All the stressing has started to affect me physically. I've been throwing up for a couple days now.

Today I've been feeling a little faint. Sometimes I have to catch myself before I fall. Suzy's obviously seen it. Hiding anything from that girl is impossible.

"Is it Dan?" She asked. I didn't answer. I just swirled my tea with my spoon. "I understand. He's been doin so many tours lately. With us and then with NSP." She said.

I sighed. I got up to check up on the food. I started stirring and went to pour out the juice. Suddenly, I fell and everything went black.

———————————————

Dan's POV:
I've felt bad since we started the tour. I left Y/N all alone. I wasn't paying attention to the dates and put the NSP tour not long after the Game Grumps tour.

I couldn't work on it and change it on tour. It was too late to change it when I got home. She hasn't answered my texts today.

I stared at my phone worried. "What's up?" Brian said sitting next to me. "Y/N hasn't answered. I've texted her and called her and nothing." I said progressively getting worried.

"Maybe she decided to sleep in today?" He said. "I don't know." I said. Not long after that my phone went off.

I looked at the notification. It was Suzy. Not the person I wanted but if anyone knows what's going on with Y/N it's Suzy.

Suzy: "Dan...? I need to tell you something."

I already started worrying.

Dan: "What's up?"
Suzy: "Y/N's in the hospital..."

My heart dropped. "We need to leave!" I yelled at everyone. "What's going on?" Brian asked. "Y/N's in the hospital! Hey, take us home! We have to cancel early." I said to the bus driver.

I was panicking. Brian tried calming me down. I was hyperventilating and constantly calling Y/N the whole way home. She never answered.

We stopped at the hospital. I ran inside leaving Brian and the others behind. "Y/N L/N." I said to the receptionist. "801 on the 3rd floor." She said.

I ran up to the elevator. Brian finally catches up with me. I was constantly hitting the button for the elevator. "Ugh come on!" I yelled.

I looked behind me and say the stairs. I ran to the stairs. I ran up the stairs skipping steps. "Dan wait!" Brian said chasing after me.

I ran to 801. I took a deep breath. I opened the door. Y/N laid there on the hospital bed. Suzy was standing up looking at her. Suzy saw me and placed her hand on my shoulder and left.

"Y/N...?" I said as my voice shakes. She opened her eyes. "Danny...?" She said. I immediately burst into tears and run over her to hug her.

"What are you doing here?!" Y/N said. "Suzy told me you were in the hospital. I came as fast as I could." I said releasing her from the hug.

"Suzy told you?! Ugh! I told her not to!" She clamped her hand on her mouth, realizing what she said out loud.

"You... told her not to...?" I said confused. "I didn't want to worry you! And I didn't want to disrupt your tour." She said looking away.

"Darling... you are more important to me than any tour." I said brushing her hair behind her ear. She leans her head into my hand.

"So... what happened? You'll... you'll be okay right?" I said getting scared. "I'll be fine. Doctor said I passed out from too much stress." She said.

"Stress? What are you stressing over?" I ask her. "Oh y'know... just some work." She said. I love her but geez was she bad at lying.

"Hun." I said strictly. She sighed. "I know it's your job and everything. But our relationship has basically turned long distance. I'm scared of long distance relationships and my love language is physical and I started overthinking..." She explained.

"Oh hun." I said hugging her gently. "I'm so sorry." I said. "No no! It's your job. I was just..." She said before getting cut off. "Thinking Dan was getting tired of you or replace you?" She said.

"What...?" I said looking at her. "Since you went on the NSP tour not long after the Game Grumps tour she thought you were annoyed by her or you were over her." Suzy said. After that she walked back out.

Guessing she knew Y/N wouldn't tell the truth at that part. I looked back at Y/N. Her head was looking away from mind. I could tell she was quietly crying.

"Y/N... listen to me..." I said pulling her chin to face me. "I love you. I can't possibly get tired of you. You want to know the truth? I was sitting there on the tour bus freaking out cause you were answering me." I told her.

She said nothing. "You are coming on tours with me from now on! You aren't staying at home alone anymore." I said hugging her. She hugged me back.