• ~ ° Silent Treatment ° ~ •

Y/N's POV:

The Grumps and I were hanging out. We were having a party for the Grumps hitting a sub milestone.

Since it was nothing but adults there was booze. Brian refused to drink, Arin was already drunk, Suzy couldn't get drunk due to Arin.

Ross and Barry were almost tipsy. I just started drinking so I was hardly buzzed. However, Danny was missing.

I decided to walk around a bit. I was really hoping to find Danny. Danny didn't know but I have a huge crush on him.

Knowing Danny he'll be buzzed but not too drunk. "Where did that lanky ass motherfucker go?" I asked myself.

I walk up to Brian. "Where's Danny?" I ask. "I think he went to the kitchen." Brian said. I head to the kitchen.

I hear what sounds like moaning. As I entered, I see Danny making out passionately with some girl. I clamp my hand on my mouth.

I feel my eyes start to water. I dropped my cup and ran out.

Brian's POV:

I sat there watching Arin's drunk ass do stupid shit. All of a sudden, I see Y/N run out of the office. No one else seemed to noticed so I went after her.

I make it outside and I see Y/N sitting on the sidewalk. She was crying. I sit beside her. "What's wrong?" I ask.

She started to explain but she was so upset she was more babbling than talking. "Okay. Let's breathe. Calm down. Tell me what happened."

She breathed in and out. "I was looking for Danny. After I asked you I went to the kitchen. And he was... fucking some other girl. Well not fucking but making out with her..." She explained.

My eyes widened. I knew Y/N loved Danny. However, I was more surprised cause Danny loved her back.

"Oh Y/N... I'm sorry." I said. I hugged her and tried to calm her down. After she calmed down a little, I drove her home.

"You want me to stay?" I ask her. "No Brian. You got a kid. She's top priority not me who's having crush issues." She said chuckling.

"Are you sure?" I ask her. She nodded with a smile. I could tell it was a pained smile. I sighed. "Get some rest." I say. I watched her go in her house and I went home.

———————————

Dan's POV:

I woke up with a hangover. I normally don't get that drunk. I look around. I was in a bed. I was at the office when I blacked out.

I look over. There's a girl next to me. She turns around. "Hey Danny~" She says. "Who the fuck are you?" I ask jumping up.

"Your girlfriend remember?" She said. My eyes widened. "Excuse me what?" I said. "Last night we had sex and you asked me to be your girlfriend." She explained.

I remembered none of it. There was no way in hell I was gonna date this girl. I loved Y/N. I'm embarrassed I fucked another girl. Which is surprising.

"No no no. We aren't dating. I don't like you." I said. "That's not what your dick said last night." She said giggling. "Oh fuck off." I say.

I grab my clothes and get dressed. I try to navigate out of the house. Luckily I found the front. "Danny! Where are you going?!" She yelled.

"I'm leaving." I said. "Oh come on. Stay a little longer. Let me help with your morning wood~" She said pressing her body against mine.

"No! I don't want you!" I yelled. "I'm already in love with someone and it sure as hell ain't you." I said. I walked out of the house.