CONFESSION

VERENA'S POV
arghh ! my waist hurts , I looked on the other side and aiden was not there, I felt a lil relieved, he is probably still angry. He didn't even care about my injury.. why did he suddenly change. I should stop thinking about whatever happened yesterday I should go and get ready.

Verena went to take a shower and it was visible that she is upset about what happened yesterday and more about what aiden did.Whatever he did was so unpredictable and verena never faced this version of aiden. Verena comes out and goes down stairs for breakfast.

Verena: where did aiden go...?

Julie: he had to attend a meeting so he left early .

Verena: ok..

Julie: are you ok ?

Verena: nothing

Julie: this wound?

Verena; i hit my head, yesterday

Julie: oh.. u need ointment?

Verena: no it will heal by itself

Julie: ok then, should I bring ur breakfast

Verena: yep just a glass of juice.

Julie: just juice?

Verena: hmm

Julie brings a glass of orange juice for verena. Yesterday's incident had a negative impact on Verena. Her thinking and mentality about aiden has changed now. She was already scared about what happened and aiden gave her two more injuries and he didn't even care about what happened. Verena kept thinking about this. It was 1pm and she went upstairs to her room picked her phone and scrolled reels to divert her mind but it didn't help she picked a book and started reading it was pretty much helping her to divert her mind.By the time it was 5'o clock and she fell asleep with book on her face 1hour ago. She woke up rubbing her eyes and kept the book on the side table.

Verena: when did I fell asleep? *yawns*

*notification pops up*

Verena picks up the phone and it was a news with attached video of the fight that aiden and noah had. This news got popular just in one day, obv it will because aiden is the owner of the biggest food company GOURMET . And noah is the son of Mr. Benjamin. They have been partnering with the GOURMET for 9 years now.And they decided to end the partnership because of whatever happened last night. Verena was in shock, she felt guilty.

Verena: this can't be happening, the partnership ended because of me if I had not said aiden anything about what noah did, everything would be as usual, but I am responsible for all this. I ruin everything I do and now I ruined their partnership what would aiden think about me, he would definitely think I did it all to destroy his and his company's image . Aiden would never trust me again.

Tears roll down continuously from Verena's eyes and she walks towards the terrace. She sits on the bench . The sky was getting dark.

Verena: how could I do this to him.. I am in love with him right ... and i did all this what kind of love is this. Idk if he ever genuinely loved me Or not but i am damn sure that he hates me now . Will he now divorce me? what will happen to my father? What would I do without him... I love aiden .. I genuinely love him. I was waiting for the perfect time to confess but I ruined everything and if I even confess now will he accept ? no right...Did our journey ends here.. I may be no one for him now... But he will still remain my everything.

AIDEN'A POV

*Enters the mansion*

Aiden: hi Julie aunty