Clueless

It had been three days since I didn't go to school. Alina came to my place after the class to keep me updated about school stuff. The only thing I missed was Kash, I hadn't seen him from that day and was genuinely missing him.

Today, my mom dropped me off at school. Everybody was in class concerning my health but my eyes were in search of Kash. When he came in class and sat beside me. I looked at him and simply in gestures he asked about me, I just nodded to say yes. His presence meant everything.

Did you ever crave for someone's presence? Like you would literally be happy just sitting next to them, I felt it today.
After the class Alina and I went to cafeteria to have some snacks while that Elsa came suddenly infront of me started to talk,
"How is it going with kash?"
"Excuse me. What are you saying?"
"Ohhh don't react like a fool Elara, haven't you seen Kash? The way he looks at you completely express his affection towards you and that's why he rejected my proposal."
" Elsa, there's nothing between us. You are talking like an insane ,just go and ask him for validation and stop blaming me" answered her firmly.
"I didn't even have any idea about her proposal and what did she mean by the way he looks at you expressed his affection?" Asked Alina in clueless manner.
She said, "Elsa is right. Everybody is in class feel like you both are together but in reality you don't. But trust me Ela I feel like he fuckingly likes you"
I sighed heavily and replied," I don't think he feels for me and rather than I also don't like him."
I was lying to her but I had to I didn't want to make it obvious for everybody.

Next day my attention was seeked by his hand as I saw watch on his wrist. I am the one who loved to wear watches and also I had a very good collection of it. As per my knowledge, he had actually a best taste in dressing sense but he never used to wear watches and also his mother mentioned that on the day when she saw my watches collection.
Should I consider it as hint that he wore watch for me but it's not possible and suddenly during that he said,
" How is it looking on my wrist , is it looking good?"
Yeah.
"My mom told me that you have very good choice in watches and she also told me about your collection so I thought I should ask you"
"Your mother also mentioned that you don't like to wear watch?" I questioned him .
He turned completely in my direction and said,"yup she is right. I don't like to wear watches but you love to wear them so I thought I should give it a try."
What did he said? He said he wore it because I loved to wear watches.
Shit. Is he giving me hints?
By ignoring my thoughts I answered him "Yeah, it's looking nice but I think you are not being comfortable with it, isn't it? And if you are not able to feel comfortable remove it"
He said no. Ms.smith entered the class and started to teach but my whole concentration was towards his hand. He was uncomfortable with that so I decided to remove my own watch and kept it in bag and eventually he did the same. Now it was fine.

He wore watch just because I loved it.
Did he also feel affectionate for me.