03|ᴍɪɴᴇ

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ

ʏ/ɴ this name was enough to drive me but i was selfish and wanted more of her more more and more. Seven fcking years passed away and this girl doesn't even know how crazy I am for her and how she had made me loose my sanity. I know everything about her. She is shy but fights when sees something bads with someone my poor baby has a pure heart.

She wasn't like the girls who opens their mouth to only compliment about themselves. Who would wear the shortest skirt with butt hanging over. Those bitches are so annoying but my
y/n is innocent, pure and ᴍɪɴᴇ but she doesn't know that she is mine. She doesn't even give a fuck about me and ignores me like anything. . She is mine and i own her so why she acts like a stranger with me. That's the only thing I dislike about her and for that i will surely punish her.

I have stalked her from the first my eyes landed on her and she became mine right that moment. Sending her letters . My poor baby was scared when I first sent the letter to her on her ninth birthday but later it became a routine for her to get my letters but she still gets scared.

I closed my eyes hugging the pillow soon she will be in my embrace and no one can stop that. She will be at the right place under me while I would be doing all the sinful things and will bore my kids and will be my kids.

ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ.